• MANHATTAN'S ELITE
    ''no one cares unless you're pretty or you're dead''

this RPG originally belongs to Dysthymia and I have permission to borrow it.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

"The Upper East Side was like something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray – teenagers acting like adults, adults acting like teenagers, guarding secrets, spreading gossip all with the trappings of truly opulent wealth. And membership into this community was so elite you couldn’t even buy your way in. It was a birthright – a birthright that I didn’t have. And my greatest achievements would never earn it.”

— Gossip Girl

P L O T

The Upper East Side of New York City is like a world stuck in it’s own little bubble - a little bubble filled with wealth, drama, adults acting like children and children acting like adults. To outsiders, the Upper East Side is a fantasy. They know it exists, but they have a hard time believing the things they hear about that are said to go down between the socialites. Some outsiders have managed to break through the bubble and join the life of the elites, whether its attending school on a scholarship, or starting a new job, there are those few who didn’t grow up with money. From a young age, children on the Upper East Side are thrown into the whirlwind life of the rich and famous. They attend lavish parties, exciting balls, even the fundraising events that seem boring, always end with the revealing of an affair, or a relative who you thought was dead showing up and revealing their big elaborate scheme. It sounds like something out of the movies, but for the residents of the Upper East Side this is their everyday reality. This RPG is based on the St. Augustine High School for boys & girls. A school for the brightest and richest students on the Upper East Side. Some children get in on a scholarship, but that's rare. Follow the young adults on their dramatic, exiting and tragic lives.

U N I F O R M S

Students are required to wear their uniform whenever they find themselves on schoolgrounds, this rule is taken very seriously. They are, however, allowed to wear regular clothing when they are on trips and outings, these clothes must comply with the dresscode!

Uniform for boys:
    click en click
    Uniform for girls:
    click en click
    Sports:
    click

S O C I A L      M E D I A

We all know the infamous blog Gossip Girl, however, the Gossip Queen has gotten pretty modern. She has ditched her old blog for a new one, based on tumblr. From now on, gossip will be posted from that platform, and everyone can read it. GossipGirl's new posts will have a url leading to them on her twitter, which will be used to submit gossip. A twitter account is necessary for the characters, as this will be their form to interact with GG (and eachother!) via social media.

GossipGirl's Links
    Tumblr — click (i worked really hard on this shit, so i hope it works!)
    Twitter — click
    Find posts/Submit posts by using the tags: #GossipGirlQuizlet (general shade) & #GossipGirlQBlast (major info!)
    Blasts can be found via the "tags"-page on tumblr & on twitter.

Character's Social Media
    text

R U L E S

schoolregels: [moet ik nog vertalen!]
    — Uniform moet altijd gedragen worden.
    — Bij afwezigheid 1 dag van te voren afmelden, elk ongeoorloofd uur afwezig moet dubbel ingehaald worden.
    — Te laat komen is het uur inhalen in je vrije tijd.
    — Vernieling van andermans bezittingen is ten strengste verboden.
    —Pesten van zowel leraren als leerlingen is verboden en wordt zwaar gestraft.
    — Het gebruiken, verkopen of bijdragen van verdovende middelen, alcohol of sigaretten op het school terrein is ten strenge verboden.
    RPG-regels:
    — Minimaal 200 woorden, dit lijkt mij vrij haalbaar.
    — Maximaal 2 personages waarvan minimaal een mannelijk.
    — Bestuur alleen je eigen personage tenzij je toestemming hebt van je medespelers.
    — Alleen ik [itscamilla] open nieuwe topics, tenzij anders vermeldt.
    — OOC (out of character) tussen haakjes of in het praattopic.
    — 16 + is toegestaan, don't go overboard tho.
    — Geen Mary/Gary Sue's, elk personage heeft flaws.
    — Alleen ik maak topic, mits ik iemand aanwijs.
    — Reserveringen blijven 48 uur staan, en vervallen daarna tenzij je voor uitstel hebt gevraagd.
    — Meld het als je een tijdje niet kan reageren, daar wordt zeker begrip voor getoond.
    — Graag nette zinnen en goed ABN.

C H A R A C T E R S

Name - Class - Grade - Page
    Women [7/.]
    • Candice Rosemary Montgomery — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Elín Camari Nyström — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.2
    • Jessica Natalie McAndrews — Outsider — Senior — 1.3
    • Christina Lewis — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Eleonore Niki Adams — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Neva Esperanza González — Wannabe — Junior — 1.5

Men [6/.]
    • Noel Benjamin Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Logan Stephen Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Felix Gideon Crake — Outsider — Junior — 1.5
    • Philip Brandt Stevens — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Alexander Ezekiel Howell — Outsider — Senior — 1.4
    • Elijah Thornton — Wannabe — Senior — 1.4

T H E      L I N K S

Talktopic — click here
    Roletopic — click here

Beginning

It's Friday September 25th and it has been an unusual hot day. Most of you were lounging in Central Park in the afternoon, but now it is time to get ready for tonight's event: The Deputee Ball. If you are smart, then you read Gossip Girl's message about this ball. At this moment, it is 7 P.M., the ball starts at 8.30 P.M. Maybe you are still preparing for the ball, maybe you are a person that is always on time and are you already on your way to the ball, or maybe you are just getting to know your partner for the evening. Have fun! And most importantly: don't forget to send your gossips of the evening to Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl's post about the ball

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 15 mei 2016 - 12:07 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Alexander Ezekiel Howell
    Outsider || Senior || Eighteen || Badboy || Outfit || Twitter

A sigh left her lips when Alex forced het to look at him, besides that after his words she seemed a little hurt and Alex knew that she would feel guilty now. Lucky for him he could put a weak smile on her face with his last words , but then Elin pulled her hands back. Alex thought that he did something wrong and felt her arms around his neck and her face pressed against his chest.
    'I'm so sorry,' she mumbled with a soft voice , Alexander shook his head a little bit as a sign that she shouldn't feel guilty. 'I was worried that you wouldn't like how I look and I didn't want to let you down. I was nervous for your reaction... I'm really sorry, Babeczka,' He held her close and stroke with his hand through her beautiful hair. "Hey, it's alright Bambs, I know it wasn't your intention to ignore me. You look beautiful to me no matter what ." he said and looked at her 'I know you are only doing this because I asked you, and that really means a lot to me.' Elín said and sofltly let him go , pressing a soft kis on his nose, while standing on het tiptops. Alex smiled weakly and shrugged. "I will always protect you from evil, you know that. Even if I have to wear a suit for that." he said like it was nothing special and grinned 'But you look very handsome in a suit. Although, you look handsome in everything, so that's not really a surprise.' Her words made him laugh softly and he shook his head again while she took his arm. 'Now I will have to keep the ladies of you the entire night.' Elin smiled and Alex stuck his tongue out at her. " Yeah right misses bodyguard, who says you're not going to be taken from me? A lot of boys would be jealous of me having you by my side." he said flattering her, because she deserves that.
    'Let's eat some food before we go. Usually they only serve really itsy bitsy appetizers. I won't survive on that. I can make some fish and chips for you if you want?" her words made him grin. " If you insist, I would live to get some fish and chips first." He said and walked with her to her to the kitchen and sat on the countertop looking at what she would do.

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

E L E O N O R E A D A M S
    Junior • Sixteen • Ele's room
    "Be a light in this world."

I take for the last time a look at myself in the mirror . My dress may not be the most special and most expensive dress but you know what: I'm happy with it. I just wanted to feel confident in it and i think i did well. I take my phone from my nightstand and check twitter again. It became a little obsession. The Upper East Siders look great, as always. It's not a wonder. Philip comes to pick me up in ten minutes, i think.It is so stupid that Gossip Girl determined our lives. Not that I hate to go to the ball with Philip. He's amazing. It's just so stupid that Gossip Girl determined our lives. We're all just afraid, she will spread nonsense about us. High school is bad enough, i don't need someone who wants to make it even worse. I walk downstairs. Where my mom is beaming . "You look great princess ," she smiles . "Thank you Mom ," I say with a smile and then go look for my overpriced shoes. I kinda have a shoe addiction so i wanted to spend more money for my shoes than for my dress. "Be carefull tonight Ele", she says, the fifth time today. "Mom it's just a ball.", i answer.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 mei 2016 - 19:57 ]

ELÍN CAMARI NYSTRÖM
    "BAMBI" || SENIOR || UES || SEVENTEEN || ELÍN'S APARTMENT || DRESS || HAIR

She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet

She grinned a little bit when Alex stuck out his tongue to her. She was happy that he managed to cheer her up. 'Yeah right misses bodyguard, who says you're not going to be taken from me? A lot of boys would be jealous of me having you by my side.'
          She actually laughed outloud at that. 'Like they dare to do that with you standing next to me.' This time she was the one to stick out her tongue. 'They are all too scared of you to steal me away from you.' She patted his chest. 'Lucky you.' Elín was right though. Almost always when she went out with Alex, guys didn't dare to approach her. She could understand them though, since he could look quite intimidating. Well, if she had to believe others. She met him when he was nine, and he was not intimidating-looking at that age, at all. She was even taller than him at that time (oh, how fun it was to tease him with that). So, it was hard to see her Babezcka as some intimidating, tough guy.
          Elín suggested to make some food. And of course, as she could've expected, he said yes. Normally she would have made a joke about guys and food, but she wanted to eat as well, so yeah.
          They walked to the kitchen, where Alex placed himself on the countertop, looking expectantly at her. She rolled her eyes. 'It wouldn't kill you, if you'd help, you know.' She rummaged through in the fridge and found the stuff she needed to make fish and chips. 'Long live Ana,' she mumbled. Ana had known Alex even longer than she did and made sure she always had something in the kitchen to make fish and fish.
          In one of the cupboards she found a kitchen apron and she put it on. 'Tie it for me, will you,' she commanded Alex.

Philip Brandt Stevens
    suit

Philip was standing in his bathroom. He just finished his hair and was putting some aftershave on his face and some perfume. Philip liked the balls because he always had fun with his friends and all the girls wearing beautiful dresses. But without that, it would be really boring for him. While he was searching the watch he wanted to wear he was thinking about which car he wanted to take. He doubted between the Bentley and the Maserati.

Gossip Girl matched him with Eleonore. She was an outsider and Philip never really talked to her but he would like to get to know her better. Tonight was the perfect opportunity for that. When he finally found his watch he went downstairs. He was almost ready to go. He just had to ask his dad for the keys of the Bentley. He decided to take the Bentley because he thought that was a more classic car than the Maserati.
    His mom was in Paris for work and his dad was working in his office at home. “Dad, where is the key of the Bentley?” he asks. “I think in the kitchen drawer, have fun tonight" said his father without showing any interest. “Thanks” he said and he left the office. He always hated when his parents work was more important than him. He found the key in the kitchen and walked to the garage where is car was parked. Just before he left, he tweeted Eleonore that he was on his way.

When he arrived at her place he walked to her door and knocked.

The world is a book and I will read it

Candice Rosemary Montgomery
    "Candi"| Senior | Upper East Sider | Seventeen | Candice's Condo
    dress

A soft sigh left her lips as she looked at herself in the mirror. Candice was satisfied with her dress. A beautiful Versace gown, made especially for her. The soft white fabric accentuated her lightly tanned skin, while the satin feel of the dress made her look light. Almost like a Greek goddess, according to herself. Her curves were flawlessly pointed out by the beauty of her dress and she eventually turned away and smiled. She was torn between wearing her white Louboutins and a pair of leather sandals, to complete the look. Her maid, Lucia, chose her Louby's and Candice could not resist them either. Her hair was already done, slightly curled and looking healthy and thick. Just the way she liked it. Candice was feeling confident and was extremely excited to attend the ball. Her date wasn't bad either, a young lad named Elijah, he has always been flirty with Candice. Not that she had mind. She liked him, he was a good guy. Speaking of the devil, the phone rang. Lucia picked it up while Candice gave her a elevated look. The reception called that there was a gentleman waiting for Candice, and he was being sent up.
    Since she lived in a condo, access to her pad was pretty limited. The Montgomery's owned a set of buildings on the Upper East Side, including the hotel where Candice lived. As she heard the elevator coming up, she made sure to make the finishing touches on her lipstick. Another check in the mirror was done, to make sure that she looked presentable. It was time, this was the most important ball of her high school career.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2016 - 19:52 ]

Up with the sun. Gone with the wind.

Alexander Ezekiel Howell

Hearing her laugh made Alexander smile brightly, he loved to make her happy in ways like this. By just being himself, and not the bad boy Alex that everyone is afraid of, nor the prince charming GG expects him to be now. Just being himself and making jokes with Elin satisfied the guy more than anything in the world.. 'Like they dare to do that with you standing next to me.' She said sticking her tongue out at him, just as he did to her. 'They are all too scared of you to steal me away from you.' She patted his chest what made him look at her with a smirk in his face. 'Lucky you.' It wouldn't be the first time that Alex scared some guys away. One time he even throw a guy out since he was getting to touchy to Elín even though she told him to back off. Alex might be her bodyguards or as some people say het guard dog - since he barely ever left her side- If he wouldn't to that, who knows what Elin would have to deal with. Manhattan was a big city and Alex knew better than anyone that even the friendliest looking people could do a lot of harm to an innocent bambi like Elin.
    He rather looked like a cold douchebag then that he let guys abuse his best friend. As they got to the kitchen and Alex claimed his Place at the counter top, Elin rolled her eyes dramatically. 'It wouldn't kill you, if you'd help, you know.' Her words made him laugh sarcastically, "Nah I'm good." he looked at her while she was rummaging through the fridge and took out the perfect ingredients to make his favourite dish. Delicious Fish and Chips. Alex knew that her housemaid - and therefore also his neighbour- Ana put some of his favourite stuff in the refrigerator , just like this. It wouldn't surprise him if there was a lot of pineapple in here too.
    'Long live Ana,' Elin mumbled and Alex grinned. "Bless that amazing woman" . Ana was like a mother to Alex. He could always flee from home to her and play with her kids, who were just as amazing as her. It's also because of Ana that they met each other and became best friends.
    'Tie it for me, will you,' she commanded the guy and Alex raised his eyebrow. "Come here misses Cheff." he said en pulled her close to him by one of the ribbons.
    He made a knot in it, since Alec doesn’t know how to make a proper ribbon and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Thanks for making me food Bambs," he said with a wink and eventhough he said it joking a bit, he was also very serious. Food was amazing , and expensive.
    Alex decided to make himself useful and took the french fries, also known in Britain as chips and put them in an over tray with some coconut oil and seasoning. Ana learned him a few things about cooking and he was pretty good at baking pancakes, but French fries were also achievable. He put those in the oven for 10 minutes and took some plates and cutlery.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2016 - 19:57 ]

Neva Esparanza Gonzaléz
    | Sixteen years | Junior | Wannabe | Exited and panicked? | Dress | Hair

''Thanks aunt Lareina, the food was amazing, like always.'' I smiled at the sister of my father. She and my niece Kesare almost came every month in the weekend and today my brother Aarón was home for the weekend too. Lareina already did my hair and it looked casual, yet stylish and Kesare offerd me too help with the make-up after dinner. I was also borrowing a dress from the daughter of my fathers friend and colleague. We didn't have that much money, even though my father was a doctor, he still was a alone parent and so we only had money from 1 instead of 2, but in my whole life we never had a moment when we needed more money, there was always just enough.

''Grazias cariño, well get dressed. I want to see the dress.'' Lareina gave me a smile and I nodded and walked to my room upstairs. I lived in a 2 floors appartment, with a shared hall downstairs. Our neighbours were some elder couple in their 50's who both worked at a school as teachers. However, I walked into my room and stared at the dress I borrowd. This ball was totally new to me and I was quit panicked. What if everything went all wrong or if there was going to be a lot of gossip.

Gossip Girl told us to go with someone she chose to and she put me with Felix. Actually I didn't really know the guy, but hoped he was okay. I didn't hear anything from him yet and wasn't planning to tweet him about it or something, so I hoped he was comming, because if he wasn't; my life would turn into a disaster. Gossip Girl said she would put gossip online about everyone who didn't went with the person she paired them with and that made me a bit panicked. I putted on the dress. The dress looked beautiful on me, if I could say about myself. A soft knock at my door let my eyes glide to it and Kesare came in. ''Make-up time!''
    With a light grin on my face I sat in the cab. Here goes a change to be accepted by the Upper East Siders..

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2016 - 19:44 ]

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

ELIJAH THORNTON
    SENIOR || "WANNABE" || EIGHTEEN || CANDICE'S CONDO || SUIT

I really can't be worried about who gets it and who doesn't

Only a few minutes later, Elijah was in the fancy elevator, making his way up to Candice's condo. He was secretly wondering whether anyone had the balls to not go to the ball with his or her assigned date. Eli knew that if he hadn't been matched to Candice, that he would have asked her anyway, since didn't care much about what kind of shit Gossip Girl wrote. It probably was some pathetic, insecure girl anyway.
          When Eli stepped out of the lift, he stepped into an even fancier condo. Some woman waited on him. He assumed that is was Candi's maid or something. 'Follow me, please.' He followed her and whistled softly while he checked out the luxurious home. He also couldn't help checking out the maid's butt. He was quickly distracted from it though, since they walked into the room Candice was in and well, she looked pretty damn hot. Her dress was simple, but probably still from some expensive brand. Not that he was complaining, she really looked gorgeous.
          'Good evening, my lady,' he said, while he gallantly took her hand and press a soft kiss on it. 'Don't you look lovely tonight,' he complimented her. He had the flowers hidden behind his back, but now gave them to his date.

ELÍN CAMARI NYSTRÖM
    "BAMBI" || SENIOR || UES || SEVENTEEN || ELÍN'S APARTMENT || DRESS || HAIR

She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet

Alex raised an eyebrow at her, but she kept looking expectantly at him. 'Come here misses Cheff,' he finally said and he used one of the strings of the apron to pull her close to him. She smiled lightly as he tied a knot in it and her smile got even brighter when he pressed a kiss on her forehead. She just loved forehead kisses.
          'Thanks for making me food, Bambs,' he told her with a wink and to Elín's satisfaction, he started to help her.
          'Wait wait wait!' she quickly said, before he could do something. She searched the cupboards and found another apron. She put it on Alex and when he started to protested, she put her indexfinger on his lips. 'Shush, Babezcka. I won't let you make your suit dirty.' Plus, she probably looked a lot more ridiculous than him. A long, flowly dress and an kitchen apron didn't exactly match well together.
    [ta]While her friend started on the fries, she started on the fish. She did it more carefully than she'd normally do, but she was afraid that she would ruin her dress. And with her clumpiness, everything was possible. So, when she turned the fish, she stood as far away from the pan as possible and streched out her arm, being well aware of the fact that she probably looked like a big idiot. Once this was done, she relaxed a little bit and teasingly poked Alex in his side. 'I have a surprise for you, by the way,' she smiled mysteriously. A few days ago, she made pineapple icecream, especially for Alex. She had never made pineapple icecream before and hadn't tasted it yet, so she had no idea whether it had worked out.

Alexander Ezekiel Howell

'Wait wait wait!' she quickly protested what made him look surprised, First she is nagging that he wasn’t helping and now she wanted him to wait? Alexander shook his head laughing when Elin got another girlie like apron out of the cupboards . She Put it without a warning around his neck and he muttered. “Elinnnn” he said nagging even though he was just joking to annoy her. She put her finger on his lips which made him roll his eyes again followed by an amused grin. He definitely would have accepted this from any other girl except Elin, she was much more than a best friend to him. She was his soulmate . 'Shush, Babezcka. I won't let you make your suit dirty.' She said as argument which he for once agreed on, this suit was too expensive to make dirty.
    As he was busy making the fries and placing the cutlery on the table, he could notice a big smile on her face .His plan to make her smile definitely worked and he was really happy with that. Besides Alex found it amusing how Elin tried her best to cook without making her dress dirty. Onces all the food was on the table, Alex started filling their plates and felt her poke him wich he looked frowning at her. “What? “ he said a bit offended since he did his utter best. 'I have a surprise for you, by the way,' she said sneaky which make him grin. “Really? How long do I have to wait to see it?” he said grinning en filled her glass. “Cheers Bambs, to a good night.” He said and took his glass to cheer it with her.