• Hooi :Y)

Het spel gaat zo:

Er staan eerst drie mensen met een forumpost.

De volgende kiest de mooiste signature van degen boven hem. Die daarna kiest dan weer de mooiste signature van de drie boven hem.

We beginnen met drie signatures:

"Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn."

"Be strong. Inside."

En mijn signature :)
    Kies maar!

Juillet schreef:
    Words are loaded pistols. Sometimes it's just better not to pull the trigger.

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

i wanna die with you once or twice.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

chaos makes the muse

Don't be eyecandy, be soulfood

Juillet schreef:

Eén van de krachtigste quotes die ik ooit gelezen heb!

Dank je, appreciate it!

Words are loaded pistols. Sometimes it's just better not to pull the trigger. | Vertrouwenspersoon

Lucens schreef:

One Who Travels A Higher Path.

Papiliones schreef:

kip is lekker daarom heet ik drumstick

One day I will make you my world.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

McClain schreef:
    One day I will make you my world.

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times"

Leef je liefde, lief je leven.