• Hooi :Y)

Het spel gaat zo:

Er staan eerst drie mensen met een forumpost.

De volgende kiest de mooiste signature van degen boven hem. Die daarna kiest dan weer de mooiste signature van de drie boven hem.

We beginnen met drie signatures:

"Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn."

"Be strong. Inside."

En mijn signature :)
    Kies maar!

"Falling apart at the seams is just another way to say I love you."

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

We are here as a reminder that this world isn't better off without you • Frank Iero

“To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

''Terrible people do terrible things. And the good people stop them.''

Gibigianna schreef:
    We are here as a reminder that this world isn't better off without you • Frank Iero

i wanna die with you once or twice.

xShaw schreef:

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

"Falling apart at the seams is just another way to say I love you."

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

You can't touch music but music touch you

You can't touch music but music touch you

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and stay there forever"~ Winnie the Pooh

obsessive rage

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and stay there forever"~ Winnie the Pooh

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.

Dazai schreef:

How many bombs will it take to make peace?

-

Supine schreef:
    How many bombs will it take to make peace?

obsessive rage

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juli 2016 - 17:09 ]

Words are loaded pistols. Sometimes it's just better not to pull the trigger. | Vertrouwenspersoon