• Haai guys,

oké, dus ik heb een nieuw verhaal aangemaakt in het Engels op Wattpad. Ik heb net de eerste hoofdstuk online gezet, niet echt geweldig geschreven, maar ja. Ik vroeg me af of jullie er eens een kijkje wilden nemen. Het is misschien niet een van de meest originele verhalen, maar ik hoop dat het toch leuk is.

The Cunning Four.
    Roar Hemmington is a girl with a past and all she wants is to finish her final year without any more complications. This changes when the Cunning Four takes an interest in her.
    The Cunning Four are four brothers with each a different 'specialty'.
    Meet Luke McCoy, he's the romantic one of the four. He loves a happy ending, but is still searching for his own. He gives a soft touch to the group.
    Ray McCoy, the charming one. He's the one who can talk himself out of everything and knows how to persuade people. When they are in trouble, most of the time he is the one who bails them out.
    Ash McCoy, the smart one. To be said, he is the brains of the group. He knows a lot about a lot and is often also the one to make the rational decisions.
    Kaden McCoy, the strong one. Contrary to Ash, he's the one who makes his decisions, often without thinking. He's the muscles of the group. Insult one of his brothers? You will meet his fury. He's the one who carries out things and often takes the blame for situations.
    They don't have a lot of real friends, mainly because they don't know who will stab them in the back when things get tough and who doesn't.
    When Roar and the guys meet, they take an unexpected interest in her, mucht to the dislike of Roar.
    Will her year still be as quiet as she wanted it to be?

Link: Verhaal
    Username Wattpad; Mitovi

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juli 2016 - 17:49 ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Waarom heb ik dit niet eerder gezien? Ik ga het lezen :Y).

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Ga je hem hier ook posten? ^^
    Het klinkt wel leuk, maar ik vind Wattpad niet zo prettig lezen. :'P

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Lothar schreef:
    Ga je hem hier ook posten? ^^
    Het klinkt wel leuk, maar ik vind Wattpad niet zo prettig lezen. :'P

Daar dacht ik wel over na. Ik denk dat als ok thuiskom, ik nog eventjes een paar dingetjes aanpas en hem dan ook hier ga posten.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Marowak schreef:
    Waarom heb ik dit niet eerder gezien? Ik ga het lezen :Y).

Hehehe

Magnus schreef:
    (...)

Daar dacht ik wel over na. Ik denk dat als ok thuiskom, ik nog eventjes een paar dingetjes aanpas en hem dan ook hier ga posten.

Nice! (:

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.