• Ik ben echt trots dat mijn sluitende post 'jij suckt balls' was. echt een achievement, als je het mij vraagt.

scared potter

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

oh NEE ik heb opeens een abo op dit topic genomen! gunst!

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Kogane schreef:
    oh NEE ik heb opeens een abo op dit topic genomen! gunst!

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

HHHHHHH

ik denk dat ik zo ga

lol dat moet sowieso want over 20 minuten is q dead

Kogane schreef:
    ik denk dat ik zo ga

NEE MAAR oke bc Q gaat toch zo dood tbh.

Kogane schreef:
    lol dat moet sowieso want over 20 minuten is q dead

(no_chears)

The sinewy stretch of Potter’s forearm was agony, as was Potter’s sharp jaw as his head tilted back, the long span of brown neck. Draco looked away.

DOOD

Everyone watched the red ball soar up except Draco — he couldn’t stop looking at terrible Potter’s terrible face, the horrific light in his damnable eyes and how happy he was to be playing shit Quidditch without brooms in spitting October drizzle. He didn’t understand how anyone could look away. It was like Potter had a eye-catching charm always on his person — honestly, Draco wouldn’t put it past him. He was, after all, a low-down dirty cheat.

NOG MEER DOOD

ik mis GM echt

Kogane schreef:
    ik mis GM echt

GA KOPEN DAN.

misschien neem ik weer eens GM. ik ben nu toch weer een soort van consistent online? maar dat kan zo weer veranderen en dan heb ik echt geld verspild mm

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

GA KOPEN DAN.

MMMMJA MAYBE

wat is de grootste vreugde van GM?