• Ik ben echt trots dat mijn sluitende post 'jij suckt balls' was. echt een achievement, als je het mij vraagt.

scared potter

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its not that deep fam is het enige wat mij weerhoudt om haar te slaan als ze zo OVERDREVEN DOET over dingen die niet moeilijk zouden moeten zijn

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY. *O*

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    its not that deep fam is het enige wat mij weerhoudt om haar te slaan als ze zo OVERDREVEN DOET over dingen die niet moeilijk zouden moeten zijn

Maar ik voel dat wel tbh, bc ik doe ook moeilijk om alles. HAHAHAHA

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

dat is echt my jam tbh

Kogane schreef:
    (...)

I REALLY CAN'T HANDLE.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

Maar ik voel dat wel tbh, bc ik doe ook moeilijk om alles. HAHAHAHA

same eigenlijk maar alsnog!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALL SO CRAZY! EVERYBODY SEEMS SO FAMOUS!!!!!

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    same eigenlijk maar alsnog!!!!!!!!!

Ik snap je ook wel ja. HAHAHA rip.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

I REALLY CAN'T HANDLE.

LIKE WHOS THAT CHICK THATS ROCKING KICKS SHE GOTTA BE FROM OUTTA TOWN

CAUSE ALL I SEE ARE STILETTO'S I GUESS I NEVER GOT THE MEMO

TOOOO MUCH PRESSURE AND IM NERVOUS

Doei tbh.

AND THE BRITNEY SONG WAS ON AND THE BRITNEY SONG WAS ON AND THE BRITNEY SONG WAS OOOOON SO I PUT MY HAANDS UP THEY PLAYING MY SONG

ahahahahfsdha rip u

slaap lekker liekeke tot morgen denk