• http://omegle.com/

Werd medemogelijk gemaakt door: Lucidity

edit:

als wij nou allemaal, OLLAH zeggen *zoals in tvorige topic al gezegd was,* kunnen we in ieder geval elkaar herkennen

(bericht aangepast door een moderator)

Tanya is de beste.

You: hi
    Stranger: cookie cookie cookie can crunch.

Stranger: hey
    You: cookie? =D
    Stranger: its lovely
    You: yes is is, just like a gay hamster :O
    Stranger: u ever ate it?
    You: yes i did
    Stranger: okay
    Stranger: i didn't actually
    You: gay hamsters are cool, I have a pink one
    Stranger: pink?
    Stranger: why not green?
    Stranger: i want a green one
    Stranger: but the pet shop doesn't sell them
    You: because, I don't know ectually, I buyed him pink :'D maybe I can paint him green?
    You: a, to bad, maybe i can send you one =D
    Stranger: yes! i then give it to me =D
    Stranger: ;)
    You: Allright
    You: Im sorry, my computer don't want to send it =(
    Stranger: would u do that for me/
    Stranger: not/
    Stranger: ?
    Stranger: what a stupid computer
    You: yes I know :O I want a new one
    Stranger: where do i get my green one now?
    You: I don't know, ask my pink one =D
    Stranger: will u do that for me?
    You: yes, I gonna aks
    You: *ask
    Stranger: okay, i wait for the answer
    You: he sad you can buy one at the greenhamsterstore
    Stranger: okay
    Stranger: i will google that
    You: okay
    Stranger: did u get ur pink one in the pinkhamsterstore?
    You: yes I did

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Stranger: hello
    You: Hay, Bill Kaulitz!
    Stranger: where are you from?
    You: Pluto. You?
    Stranger: your mom's ass
    You: Seriously?
    You: Cool.
    Stranger: i know
    You: How did you get there?
    Stranger: same way you did
    You: But I'm not in her ass.
    You: When you are there, there's no place anymore!
    Stranger: men sug kuk din fitta
    You: Kan je geen Engels misschien?
    Stranger: Jäävla bandintjävla jag ska knulla dig upp å ner
    You: Yeah, sure!
    Stranger: hah
    You: Man, leer Engels en houd voor de rest je bek.
    Stranger: what country are you frome
    Stranger: from*
    You: I already told you.
    Stranger: stupid fuck
    You: Yeah, I like it when ppl know theirself.
    Stranger: yeah me too
    You: So, how old are you?
    Stranger: 20
    Stranger: you?
    You: 84
    Stranger: i see
    You: Yes (:
    You: I guess you're a boy.
    Stranger: so you have a huge limp dick then?
    Stranger: yes
    Stranger: i'm
    You: Yes, sooooooo huge. Ten times huger then yours.
    Stranger: but i'm just satisfied that my dick isnt limp like yours
    You: Good for you. But what are you with a good dick if you can't use him.
    Stranger: that is a question fore you
    You: No, that's not a question for me, that's a fact for you.
    Stranger: realy?
    You: Yes.
    Stranger: to bad for you that you is the rest from an assfuck you mom and dad
    You: You know, I don't understand you very well. Maybe you should learn a little English.

You: Why did you killed lenny?
    Stranger: :O
    You: You killed him Bob i know that ='[
    Stranger: i don't know:O
    Stranger: omg
    You: You don't know that's a crappy excuse Bob

We can only learn to love by loving.

You: WHY DID YOU KISSED HIM BOB?! HE WAS MINE BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS
    Stranger: BECAUSE I AM A GAY, OH SARAH DIDN'T YOU KNOW IT!
    You: NO BOB I DIDN'T KNOW THAT BOB I THOUGH WE HADN'T SECRETS FOR EACHOTHER!
    You: BOB TALK TO ME PLEASE!
    Stranger: OH SARAH I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM EVEN NOT SORRY! HAHAHAHA

We can only learn to love by loving.

Als je iemand hebt die zegt "ELLOOOOOOO" dan ben ik het :'D

I don't need words to feel those lips.

Ik doe mee met dat olla gedoe :')

What you see, is what you get.

Fuck dude ik had net iemand die beweerde dat hij Josef Fritzl was o.o

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Ik heb een chineesje :'D

I don't need words to feel those lips.

Stranger: HI
    You: elloh
    Stranger: _______`._____________|_________|_______:
    .\________|____________|_________\|_______|
    _\_______|_/_________/__\\\___--___\\_______:
    __\______\/_____--~~__________~--__|_\_____|
    ___\______\_-~___________________~-_\____|
    ____\______\_________.

.________\|___|
    ______\_____\______//_________(_(__>__\___|
    _______\___.__C____)_.you just_(_(____>__|__/
    _______/\_|___C_____)/__lost_\_(_____>__|_/
    ______/_/\|___C_____)___the__|__(___>___/__
    _____|___(___C_____)\_game_/__//___/_/_____
    _____|____\__|_____\\_________//__(__/______|
    ____|_\____\____)___`----___--'______________|
    ____|__\______________\_______/__________/_|
    ____|_____________/____|_____|__\___________|
    ____|____________|____./______\___\__________|_
    ___|____________/____..|_______|___\__________|
    ___|___________/_____..\___/\___/_____|_________|

One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

You: alloh
    Stranger: hi
    You: asl
    You: als
    You: or whatever it is :p
    Stranger: u first?
    You: 16 very manly the netherlands
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

They don't like meh T_T

One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Stranger: Hello
    You: Coockie?
    Stranger: ??
    Stranger: WTF! Only strange fuckers on omegle
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

xD Lekker voor `m ^^

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

You: hii
    Stranger: hai
    Stranger: whats going on
    You: I beg you
    You: to go with me
    You: in bed
    You: JOKE
    Stranger: really?
    You: ^^
    Stranger: are you
    Stranger: anychance
    Stranger: this guy
    Stranger: ……………………………._„„--~~~~””~-,_…………………………………..
    ………………………………,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯”~-“~--,_……………………….
    …………………………,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;¯”~-,…………………
    …………………….,-~“;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”~-,…………….
    ………………….,-“;;;,;-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………….
    ……………….,-“;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,”;;;;;;;;_;;;;;,; ;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………..
    …………….,-“;;;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“¯”~””::¯”¯”\;;;;;;;;;;\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………
    ………….../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,-~”….”.~.”.¯.”.~.-,”-,_;;;;;;;-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…….
    …………,/;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“/……………………….”\,;;;;;\;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\……
    ……….,-“;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/,/…………………………..”-,;;;;;\;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..
    ……..,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/./………………………………\;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…
    ……,- “;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;”;;;;,/,/………………………………...\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\;;;;\.
    …../,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;;,/;;;,/~-,…………………..__„„„„„—„….|;;;\;;|;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;; ;;
    ….|;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;;,/;;;;;,/,-;;,/”~-,”~-,…………..,-~”_„-~~~-,”-,...|;;;;\|;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;;;
    ....|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;,;;;;/;;|;;;;/_.-,…¯””………….”~”¯………….”\|..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;,;;”;;;;|;;,-,;;/,,”~-,’-,…”-,……,-“…..,-~_„„„„_……../|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;|;,;;;;\;;
    …/;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;|;;;;;;/|;;//;;/-,_,-“_)-…./……|……,-~”,-“””-, .“-,…./.|;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;|;;;;,;;;
    ...|;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,;;;;|..|;//;/~””””¯……..|……|…….”~-,”~~” . ,/…/..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;\;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;|..||.,“/……………|…….|…………¯”””””¯…./…|;/;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;|;;;
    …\;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;\..|……………….|,……|,…………………..|..,/;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
    ..,/;;;;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;\,……………,-~””-….,-“..”\.……………….|,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ,-“;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\”-,…………(,..(‘)¯”¯(”\....).………………,|;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|…\……………...¯¯…..-“……………..,-“..|,;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;|….\………………………………….,-“……”~,;;;;;;;;;-,;;”;;;”;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..|…,--,--~~--,…,--,_………….,-“.|………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;|;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\….|….”-,”~~--„„,¯__„„„¯”~~-,…..|…,……..,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;
    ;;;\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,..\…….¯”~-„__:::_„„„--~”…….\..)……,/;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”|;;;
    ;”;-;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”\\…………….¯¯¯…………….,-“….,-“;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,\,\…………………………..,-“_,-~/,-“;;,;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .|”~-,_……,-……………_„-~”…,/;;;,/;;-“/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . \ . . \ “~-„„-“~---„„„„„--~”…….,-“,-“;;;;;;;;_,-;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . -“ . . .”-,………………………¯””,-“”””¯,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;,;;| . | . . . . . “-,…………………….,-“ . -~”„___„„;;;,-,„__;;;”~-
    ,-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;,-~” .” . . . . . . . ”~-,………………,-“ . . . . . . . . . ”-,”-, . .¯¯”-,
    “~-,„-~“;;;;;;,-“~,-“,-“,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . “~-,……….,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . .”~-,”-, . . .
    . . .¯”””””¯. .,-“-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¯””¯¯¯” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”-,” . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,- . . . . .” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    You: gay?
    Stranger: no
    Stranger: micheal jackson
    You: ……………………………._„„--~~~~””~-,_…………………………………..
    …………………….,-~“;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”~-,…………….
    ………………….,-“;;;,;-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………….
    ……………….,-“;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,”;;;;;;;;_;;;;;,; ;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………..
    …………….,-“;;;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“¯”~””::¯”¯”\;;;;;;;;;;\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………
    ………….../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,-~”….”.~.”.¯.”.~.-,”-,_;;;;;;;-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…….
    …………,/;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“/……………………….”\,;;;;;\;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\……
    ……….,-“;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/,/…………………………..”-,;;;;;\;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..
    ……..,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/./………………………………\;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…
    ……,- “;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;”;;;;,/,/………………………………...\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\;;;;\.
    …../,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;;,/;;;,/~-,…………………..__„„„„„—„….|;;;\;;|;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;; ;;
    ….|;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;;,/;;;;;,/,-;;,/”~-,”~-,…………..,-~”_„-~~~-,”-,...|;;;;\|;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;;;
    ....|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;,;;;;/;;|;;;;/_.-,…¯””………….”~”¯………….”\|..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;,;;”;;;;|;;,-,;;/,,”~-,’-,…”-,……,-“…..,-~_„„„„_……../|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;|;,;;;;\;;
    …/;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;|;;;;;;/|;;//;;/-,_,-“_)-…./……|……,-~”,-“””-, .“-,…./.|;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;|;;;;,;;;
    ...|;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,;;;;|..|;//;/~””””¯……..|……|…….”~-,”~~” . ,/…/..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;\;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;|..||.,“/……………|…….|…………¯”””””¯…./…|;/;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;|;;;
    ..,/;;;;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;\,……………,-~””-….,-“..”\.……………….|,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ,-“;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\”-,…………(,..(‘)¯”¯(”\....).………………,|;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|…\……………...¯¯…..-“……………..,-“..|,;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..|…,--,--~~--,…,--,_………….,-“.|………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;|;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\….|….”-,”~~--„„,¯__„„„¯”~~-,…..|…,……..,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;
    ;;;\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,..\…….¯”~-„__:::_„„„--~”…….\..)……,/;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”|;;;
    ;”;-;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”\\…………….¯¯¯…………….,-“….,-“;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,\,\…………………………..,-“_,-~/,-“;;,;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .|”~-,_……,-……………_„-~”…,/;;;,/;;-“/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . \ . . \ “~-„„-“~---„„„„„--~”…….,-“,-“;;;;;;;;_,-;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . -“ . . .”-,………………………¯””,-“”””¯,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;,;;| . | . . . . . “-,…………………….,-“ . -~”„___„„;;;,-,„__;;;”~-
    ,-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;,-~” .” . . . . . . . ”~-,………………,-“ . . . . . . . . . ”-,”-, . .¯¯”-,
    “~-,„-~“;;;;;;,-“~,-“,-“,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . “~-,……….,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . .”~-,”-, . . .
    . . .¯”””””¯. .,-“-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¯””¯¯¯” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”-,” . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,- . . . . .” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    You: engerd
    Stranger: ………………………….. ………………………………….,-~~”””’~~–,,_
    ………………………………………….. …………………………….,-~”-,::::::::::”-,
    ………………………………………….. ………………………..,~”::::’,:::: :::::::|’,
    ………………………………………….. ………………………..|:::,-~”’___””~~–~”’:}
    ………………………………………….. ………………………..’|:::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    ………………………………………….. ………………………..|:::|: : :-~~—: : : —–: |
    ………………………………………….. ……………………….(_”~-’: : : : : : : : :
    ………………………………………….. ………………………..”’~-,|: : : : : : ~—’: : : :,’–never Gonna
    ………………………………………….. ……………………………|,: : : : : :-~~–: : :/ —–give You Up!
    ………………………………………….. ……………………….,-”’: :’~,,_: : : : : _,-’
    ………………………………………….. ………………….__,-’;;;;;:”-,: : : :’~—~”/|
    ………………………………………….. ………….__,-~”;;;;;;/;;;;;;;: : : :____/: :’,__
    ………………………………………….. .,-~~~””_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’,. .”-,:|::::|. . |;;;;”-,__
    ………………………………………….. /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .”|::::|. .,’;;;;;;;;;;”-,
    …………………………………………,’ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::,’. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ………………………………………,-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’,: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,’;;|
    …………………………………….,-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;’,;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |::|. . .”,;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ……………………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    …………………………………./;;,-’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    …………………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;”,: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
    ………………………………,~”;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    …………………………..,~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;’,;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
    ………………………….,’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .’|;;’,;;;;;|
    …………………………|;,-’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-’;;;,-’;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,’;;;;;’,;;;;|_
    …………………………/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-’_;;;;;;,’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|””~-,
    ………………………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_”,;;;,’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
    ……………………../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-’…|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-’;;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;”’-,_

Stranger: _______`._____________|_________|_______:
    .\________|____________|_________\|_______|
    _\_______|_/_________/__\\\___--___\\_______:
    __\______\/_____--~~__________~--__|_\_____|
    ___\______\_-~___________________~-_\____|
    ____\______\_________.

.________\|___|
    ______\_____\______//_________(_(__>__\___|
    _______\___.__C____)_.you just_(_(____>__|__/
    _______/\_|___C_____)/__lost_\_(_____>__|_/
    ______/_/\|___C_____)___the__|__(___>___/__
    _____|___(___C_____)\_game_/__//___/_/_____
    _____|____\__|_____\\_________//__(__/______|
    ____|_\____\____)___`----___--'______________|
    ____|__\______________\_______/__________/_|
    ____|_____________/____|_____|__\___________|
    ____|____________|____./______\___\__________|_
    ___|____________/____..|_______|___\__________|
    ___|___________/_____..\___/\___/_____|_________|

Love & Peace

da was michael jackson

stuur dit eens door in dat gespreksvenster:

……………………………._„„--~~~~””~-,_…………………………………..

en dan zie je micheal jackson

Love & Peace

You: OLLAH FRED
    Stranger: is gay
    You: Nooo o.o Fred isn't gay
    Stranger: thought he was?
    You: He isn't
    Stranger: my bad
    Stranger: who is gay then?
    You: My dog
    Stranger: isnt your dog ollah fred
    You: Noo, my dog's name is Sjors
    Stranger: is he one of them really gay gays? or just one of them gays?
    You: The really gay gays ^^
    Stranger: must be tough for you
    You: Hmm whatever, i don't care 'bout my dog
    Stranger: yes you do
    You: No I don't
    Stranger: do too
    You: ....
    Stranger: im gay, are you gay too?
    You: No, but i don't hate gays

You: cookie?
    Stranger: YES PLZ
    You: here :P
    Stranger: icanhascookie?
    You: yeah you can =D
    Stranger: :D
    Stranger: yay!
    You: now you're really happy =D
    You: its a happy cookie
    Stranger: YESYEYSEYSEYSEYEYS

Het heden is de geschiedenis gezien door de toekomst.