• Ik las het net.

12 Michael Jackson fans have reportedly commit suicide in the wake of The King of Pop's sudden death last Thursday.

Sky News quotes Gary Taylor, the head of the world's biggest Michael Jackson online fan club MJJcommunity.com, who says some fans can't cope with the news of the singer's death.

He said: "I know there has been an increase (in deaths), I now believe the figure is 12. It is a serious situation that these people are going through but Michael Jackson would never want this. He would want them to live.”

Taylor continued: "They can't accept it, they feel in some sort of different reality.

“I'm stunned that he's dead. One minute he is coming here for concerts and the next he is gone.

“I think the funeral will be where the reality kicks in that he is gone and won't be coming back, there will be a huge depression in the fan community when that happens."

The music legend's close friend, Reverend Jesse Jackson, has also expressed his fears about the mental state of Michael's loyal fans saying they must pull together instead of taking their lives.

He urged: "This is a time when hearts are heavy. There is great pain but great cause to celebrate Michael's life. It made Michael happy saying 'We Are The World'. Don't self destruct.

"We fall down sometimes, we get back up. That's the right thing to do. In Michael's name let's live together as brothers and sisters and not die apart as fools."

Hoezo je bent best wel ziek als je zelfmoord pleegt voor een popster?

'Jesus said love one another, He didn't say love the whole world.

Sukkahs.

Langs de ene kant dom, maar langs de andere kant begrijp ik het ergens? Ookal vind ik het niet goed.

dom.

The economy is suffering, let it DIE!

Fans gaan echt wel heel ver.

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker

Heftig -al zou het met tokio hotel hetzelfde wezen denk ik.-.

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Stilettos schreef:
    Heftig -al zou het met tokio hotel hetzelfde wezen denk ik.-.

Er is al zelfmoord gepleegt voor hun, hoezo je bent ziek bezig.

Ja, moest je een jaar geleden zien als Bill deud zou gaan. :')

Cherished schreef:
    Ja, moest je een jaar geleden zien als Bill deud zou gaan. :')

Waarom zou je daar om zelfmoord plegen, serious daarkan ik niet bij met mijn hoofd.

Hush schreef:
    (...)
    Er is al zelfmoord gepleegt voor hun, hoezo je bent ziek bezig.
    Ja, kijk dat bedoel ik maar laat staan als hun deud zouden gaan hoeveel mensen zouden er dan mee gaan?

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Ik vind dat gewoon zielig van hun ._. Wat een onzin...

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Hush schreef:
    (...)
    Waarom zou je daar om zelfmoord plegen, serious daarkan ik niet bij met mijn hoofd.
    Dan kan je lekker met je geliefde in de hemel wezen of je bent gewoon vreselijk kansloos.

Stilettos schreef:
    (...)
    Ja, kijk dat bedoel ik maar laat staan als hun deud zouden gaan hoeveel mensen zouden er dan mee gaan?

Nou ik niet, je moet zwaar gestoord zijn als je het deed. oke my opinion.

Stilettos schreef:
    (...)
    Dan kan je lekker met je geliefde in de hemel wezen of je bent gewoon vreselijk kansloos.

Right' dan was er hier niemand meer, van iedereen gaat er wel een geliefde in de wereld dood. maar om dan meteen zelfmoord te plegen.

En die TH-fans dan ? Zij pleegden zelfmoord, omdat ze nooit konden samenzijn met een van hen.
    Dan vind ik dit nog een betere reden; M.J. is dood. Hij was ,denk ik, 40 jaar beroemd.
    ik zeg niet, dat het een goed idee is, of dat ik het begrijp en zo, want dat is niet !
    Maar ergens kan ik er wel in komen.. Maar ja ..

Daddy, we miss you x(

Ziek.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste