• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9uwX0If7iM&feature=subtivity

Ziekelijk gewoon, ik weet niet wat ik moet zeggen.

-

Kickson schreef:
    Ehhh jullie hebben het hier over dat ze in elkaar geslagen is door Yu. What The F***?!
    Is dat echt zo?

Jua?
    ik kan ook nie volgen o.o
    ik heb iets gemist :'(

Idem hierzo.

History is not hatred.

ILOVENAOM schreef:
    Ik vindt het echt zielig voor haar, en zij is vet mooi! Alleen jammer van al die piercings. Jammer dat ze op deze manier aandacht zoekt.

Maybe part of loving is learning to let go...

Yumilicious schreef:
    (...)
    Jua?
    ik kan ook nie volgen o.o
    ik heb iets gemist :'(

Ja eh, een paar weken geleden hoor ik nog hoe happy in love ze zijn, dat ze huwelijksplannen hebben , zelfs een paar tattoo's die matchen, etc... En nu hoor ik dat hij haar in elkaar zou geslagen hebben -ik heb ondertussen haar kant van het verhaal gelezen, maar nog niet de zijne kant van het verhaal-, en dat ze nu zo'n een filmke maakt om hem te tonen dat ze nog steeds van hem houdt etc...
    Wil iemand mij eens grondig uitleggen wat er gebeurd is tussen die twee, en weet iemand een link voor zijn kant van het verhaal ?

[ bericht aangepast op 4 dec 2009 - 20:26 ]

Kickson schreef:
    (...)

Ja eh, een paar weken geleden hoor ik nog hoe happy in love ze zijn, dat ze huwelijksplannen hebben , zelfs een paar tattoo's die matchen, etc... En nu hoor ik dat hij haar in elkaar zou geslagen hebben -ik heb ondertussen haar kant van het verhaal gelezen, maar nog niet de zijne kant van het verhaal-, en dat ze nu zo'n een filmke maakt om hem te tonen dat ze nog steeds van hem houdt etc...
    Wil iemand mij eens grondig uitleggen wat er gebeurd is tussen die twee, en weet iemand een link voor zijn kant van het verhaal ?

yes... here

yesterday i got into a fight with hannes in the hotel's elevator after the show. he ended up throwing me and i hit my head. he got angry and then the manager went in to talk to him to the hotel room that i paid for. my boyfriend never came out to check on how i was and he changed ever since the manager spoke to him. i argued with the manager for over an hour and he wanted me to leave and not speak to my boyfriend while i'm in a public 'hotel' that they barely paid for and i was allowed to be there. i ended up hitting the manager and one of the workers that was over to party ended up grabbing me by my hair and pulling me to the elevator. he slammed my head in nonstop into the elevator and kept hitting me while i was on the ground. when i finally ran to see my boyfriend, he didn't want to speak to me and just ignored me when i told him what happened. that they kept hitting me. i left him things he gave me and then i got arrested. before i got arrested, i sat in the hallway screaming for him and while i was being hit. he never came out. everyone else ignored me. i could have died and he wouldn't have cared.
    when the police came, i begged for them to speak to him and see me. at least speak for me.
    they went to go see him and he pretended as if he didn't know me and wanted nothing to do with me.
    so i went with the police and went to the station. everyone felt like crying for me there and they took me to a hotel. i went to the hotel with bruises and cut marks all over my body. i had a cigarette with the policewoman and it comforted me and made my heart cry at the same time when she told me that my boyfriend was scum just like the rest of the worthless men and people in this world. that i deserve better.
    as much as i still ignore it and wish i could go back to berlin just to be with him...
    i can't. not this time. this is unforgivable. i shouted my helplessness to him and he fed me to them.
    he betrayed me.
    he left me in warsaw without knowing if i was fine or bothering to contact me where i was.

this is where i leave him.

i believed in him and i loved him and i was wrong to.
    i'm now with family in warsaw, i'm forbidden to see him again as i also forbid myself.
    if i thought about it without just remembering what had happened, i would kill myself.
    i would do so because he was all i wanted, all i wished for, and nothing else in my life meant more than he did to me. i tried as much as i could and gave him as much as i could.
    in the end, he is a selfish and filthy person that cannot hold my heart ever again.
    i'm ashamed for wasting my time with him. i should have never accepted him.
    i will not be coming back to berlin.
    he betrayed me and i know one day he'll relize his mistake. i do not love him anymore, nor do i care for him. if i could ask a favor from you, could you please tell him to do what he wants to do with my things, i don't need them anymore. i left his jackets somewhere for good and anything of his i'm throwing away.
    i wish there were people with a heart... because i don't know where mine is anymore.

____

yu's comment to respesct that...

after all the trouble its time for me to say something about what happened.

first of all, i never hit her or hurted her physically.
    i can tell that not everything shes writing is the truth.
    i dont wanna call her a liar, but her words are not all true.
    its not my option to explain what exactly happened or why everything went out like this.
    neither am im going to call her bad or will tell something about her.
    humans are humans!
    i increases my phonebill this day again for many hundred euros by taking care of her thru her parents/police/and other people.
    to tell i didnt care is nothing than a lie.
    for me, i was that close to fall mind off, thanks to all the people around me for their help cause without them i wouldnt sit here right now and be able to still breath.
    and she knows very well about me and breathing...
    im sorry for all of this, i was the last who wanted it to come or end like that.
    even tho i dont had the chance to speak or see her.
    someone once said; you always meet twice.
    hope and patience are still one of my best abilities and i will keep going on like the phoenix that im well associated with.
    and because i gave her some promises, some that im not going to break.
    im thankful for the memory and for the time.
    i never loved like this and i guess i will never do again.
    she was my everything, now i am empty.
    i need time to rest my heart, im broken.
    thats all i wanna tell and im not going to write anything else or respond about that.
    please keep her and my privacy.

Vanessa was the 7 and i was the 9.

nobody knows about the future, but i wish her all the best.
    til we meet again.

Ich Liebe Dich, Vanessa.

i'm sorry...

thats the reason

-Dit heb ik net gevonden meer niet ö

Raar dat ze zo aandacht zoekt.

ze is gek geworden. _O_

AAP

Bandana schreef:
    What the fuck?
    Kan iemand uitleggen wat er is gebeurd, ik las al iets van dat hij haar heeft geslagen ofzo? Ik vind het zowiezo al raar dat hij iets met haar neemt, ik bedoel.. Opnemen dat je zit te huilen met je face vol bloed? o.o

en ik snapet dat bloed niet?

Stop holding me under and let me breathe.

Ik snap die hele video niet. Maar ik begon mij echt te irriteren aan die haar kop zo altijd voor die webcam Oo

Ik heb medelijden met haar.
    Arm kind..Ze is gewoon zó ontzettend wanhopig dat ze hem alsnog via youtube probeert te bereiken met een filmpje.

Telkens als je haar zelf voor de webcam ziet, kan je een beetje aflezen wat haar reactie is, ze kijkt oude filmpjes terug van Yu en haar. Na dat webcamfilmpje van haar komt dat filmpje wat ze aan het kijken was.

your eyes are like stars in the night.

difference schreef:
    Ik heb medelijden met haar.
    Arm kind..Ze is gewoon zó ontzettend wanhopig dat ze hem alsnog via youtube probeert te bereiken met een filmpje.

Telkens als je haar zelf voor de webcam ziet, kan je een beetje aflezen wat haar reactie is, ze kijkt oude filmpjes terug van Yu en haar. Na dat webcamfilmpje van haar komt dat filmpje wat ze aan het kijken was.

Jap, alleen met dat bloed enzo... Vanessa is echt diep gezonken, ze geeft hulp nodig. Maar volgens mij wordt dat haar niet gegeven. Ik vind het toch wel zielig voor haar, maar het filmpje vind ik gewoon ziekelijk.

-

Wat is er ziek aan deze video? 't meisje wil gewoon haar ex-vriendje terug.En ik vond ze best wel schattig samen.Ik heb natuurlijk wel de video zonder geluid gekeken, maar misschien zoekt ze wel een klein beetje aandacht maar het meisje zit gewoon in de put.Je moet de info maar eens lezen dat erbij staat.En moest ze nu die vieze piercings eens wegdoen zou ze vele mooier zijn (:

Wrinkled linen and half tinted sunnies.

ILOVENAOM schreef:
    Ik vindt het echt zielig voor haar, en zij is vet mooi! Alleen jammer van al die piercings. Jammer dat ze op deze manier aandacht zoekt.

Vroeger was ze mooier (:

You’re Columbus, a love pioneer who presents a new land to me

zij is eng. dat filmpje zag ik oo kal.

We can only learn to love by loving.

Silbermond schreef:
    (...)
    Hij zou haar in elkaar geslagen hebben, samen met twee personeelsleden van het hotel en zijn manager. En ze wil hem terug, en daarom gaat ze filmen hoe ze onder het bloed zit, wat overigens van haar arm komt die ze lek geprikt had met die veiliheidsspeld. Maar ze is gewoon mediaaddicted, dat is ook waarom ze in eerste instantie een relatie met hem nam o.o. En toch vind ik ze allebei zielig, want ze zijn allebei naar de klote door elkaar.

Yu wilt haar terug zijn vind het leuk om hm te haten maar kan hem toch niet missen...whatever zo iets was het :'D

You’re Columbus, a love pioneer who presents a new land to me