• Ik vond deze zo goed:

"Do I look okay?" "When I see ur face,there's not a thing that I would change.." "Dude,chill,I only asked if I looked okay!" #ThatsSoMeee

Welke tweet vind jij awsome :3

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

Ik heb geen twitter, maar die is idd leuk :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

AAAAAAAAHHH schreef:
    (...)
    DIE IS GEWELDIG :'D
    Ik heb ook een keer met mijn moeder's telefoon naar een vriendin van haar gesmst: 'Ewa Dushhii!! Kom vanaaf keihard chillen @ my place? Beste dinnetjes forever <3'
    Die van voldemort zijn idd ook masterlijk.

Hahahahahahahahaha, geniaal!!

Never wait for perfection, just make it.

Soulsavers schreef:
    (...)
    Ik volg hem hahaha.
    Voldemort
    "Hannah Montana sings you're "One in a million". World population is 7 billion, so there are 7000 just like you. Still feel fucking special?"
    Hahaha

Hahaha :'D

Home is now behind you. The world is ahead!

Die ken ik die is geniaal.

can we pretend that the first four words of this sentence didn't make you think of an overplayed song? #ThatsSoMeee
    A guy says to a girl " Why do you even wear a bra you have nothing to put in it?" The girl replies " You wear pants dont you? #ThatsSoMeeeMen were born between the legs of a women,yet they spend all their lives trying to get back into them.Why?cause there is no place like home#ThatsSoMeee
    Opening your book on the exact page the teacher says and feeling like God. #ThatsSoMeee
    When i play fighting games i press random buttons and hope for the best #ThatsSoMeee
    No I didn't trip... The floor looked like it needed a hug. :) #ThatsSoMeee
    "I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not." - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." #ThatsSoMeee

En zo kan ik nog wel even doorgaan. (:

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Ik vind sommigen van Alex Gaskarth gewoon geniaal.

SLOAN.