• Nog een parodie op de crew-tellen spelletjes.

Voorbeeld:
    Piet zei:
    Klaas zei:
    Anke zei:
    Een Belg zei:
    Boem!
    Kees zei:

Oftewel de Nederlanders moeten tellen en de Belgen mogen tellen en/of boemen.
    Let's get the party started.(krul)

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

8 waag het niet boem te zegen(6)

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

9 (:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

10 =]

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Jeej! (:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

12 ^^

sometimes when I say "oh I'm fine" I want someone to look in my eyes and say "Tell the truth"

I'd rather be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2010 - 16:41 ]

effort never betrays you

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Kabam.

I'm a hero, and I'm super. I guess I'm a SUPERHERO

1 *zucht*

effort never betrays you