• Zoals de titel zegt, plaats hier de meest leuke, grappige, mooie, bekendste quotes uit de Harry Potter films - boeken. (:

Voorbeeld:
    "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."
    Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Wat is een Quote?
    Een Quote is een regel tekst die is gezegd door een personage in de films of boeken. (:

Dit topic kan leiden tot enkele spoilers uit de laatste films / boeken. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 10 april 2011 - 11:05 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

"Don't you understand, I have to do this! I have to kill you! Or he's gonna kill me... " ~ Draco Malfoy ~ Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (scene: Dumbledore's death)

Don't you understand?! I have to do this! ~ Dare to be different ~ Lionel Messi <3 FC Barca <3

"Cissy you wouldnt, not your own sister"

"My lord, it is an honour to have you here in our familys house. There can be no higher pleasure"

"You lost your authority when you lost your wand"

"If she dies under questioning I'll take you next, bloodtraitor is next to mudblood in my book"

"Nevile Longbotom, how's mum and dad?"

"Avada Kedavra!! Oh it's just a fox"

~Bellatrix Lestrange~

Don't you understand?! I have to do this! ~ Dare to be different ~ Lionel Messi <3 FC Barca <3

Molly: "I don’t believe it! I don’t believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That’s everyone in the family!"
    George: "What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?"
    — George after Ron becomes a Prefect

"Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."
    — Draco Malfoy to Neville Longbottom

Have you ever had sex with a piece of fruit? Was it a melon? [Nathan Young]

But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light. - Albus Dumbledore.

"Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?" -Harry Potter

"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..." -Ron Weasley

"If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about." -Sirius Black

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

Linyola schreef:

die vind ik echt heel mooi!

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

LiquidSugar schreef:
    Dobby didn't mean to kill anyone. He only meant to maim or seriously injure. - Dobby

THIS

film HP-6

Ron: "How much is it?"
    Fred&George: "Five Gallions."
    Ron: "And for me?"
    Fred&George: "Five Gallions."
    Ron: "I'm your brother!"
    Fred&George. "Ten Gallions!"

"You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus"
    Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon

[ bericht aangepast op 10 april 2011 - 12:33 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

''They expected you're friends would be mutch more cooler than us''
    Luna Lovegood

=

'Harry Potter!' 'Wat een eer u te mogen ontmoeten, en mag ik vragen: wat is nu eigenlijk de functie van een rubbereendje?' -- Arthur Wemel

Let the Night embrace you

Nimf schreef:
    'Harry Potter!' 'Wat een eer u te mogen ontmoeten, en mag ik vragen: wat is nu eigenlijk de functie van een rubbereendje?' -- Arthur Wemel

-plat- die is zó ongelooflijk droog

Every word written is a victory against death | Michel Butor

Monkeyslut schreef:
    Molly: "I don’t believe it! I don’t believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That’s everyone in the family!"

"Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

Hahaha :'D

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Monkeyslut schreef:

Aahahahhahahaha, geniaal :D
    Mag ik ook Nederlandse quotes plaatsen??
    Want ik lees alleen de nederlandse boeken.
    Maar ik moet toegeven dat die Engelse quotes toch leuker zijn...

Life is what you make it

"Welkom op Zweinstein, aan het begin van een nieuw schooljaar. Voor het feestmaal begint, zou ik graag een paar woorden willen zeggen. En dit zijn ze: Domkop! Blubber! Kleinood! Kriel! Dank u."
    - Albus Perkamentus

Life is what you make it