• Zoals de titel zegt, plaats hier de meest leuke, grappige, mooie, bekendste quotes uit de Harry Potter films - boeken. (:

Voorbeeld:
    "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."
    Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Wat is een Quote?
    Een Quote is een regel tekst die is gezegd door een personage in de films of boeken. (:

Dit topic kan leiden tot enkele spoilers uit de laatste films / boeken. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 10 april 2011 - 11:05 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Cloudburst schreef:
    'Bijna klaar,' herhaalde George. Hij deed zijn ogen open en keek zijn broer aan. 'Ik ben op één oor na gevild. Op één oor na, Fred. Snap je hem?'
    Mevrouw Wemel snikte harder dan ooit, maar Freds bleke gezicht kreeg weer kleur.
    'Zielig gewoon,' zei hij tegen George. 'Om te huilen! Heel de wijde wereld van de oorhumor ligt voor je open en dan ben jij tevreden met op één oor na gevild?
    - Fred en George Wemel

'Ik wil hier geen nacht blijven,' zei Harry boos. Hij ging overeind zitten en gooide de dekens van zich af. 'Ik wil Stoker te pakken krijgen en hem vermoorden!'
    'Dat zouden we ook 'overmatige inspanning' kunnen noemen,' zei madame Plijster.
    - Madame Plijster en Harry

Isn't family a ball:Y)

'...en je haar is veel te lang, Ronald. Even dacht ik dat je Ginevra was. Merlijns baard, wat heeft Xenofilus Leeflang nou weer aan? Hij lijkt wel een omelet.'
    - Tante Marga

'Hagrid!' schreeuwde Harry terwijl hij zich in doodsnood aan de motorfiets vastklampte. 'Hagrid - accio Hagrid!'
    - Harry Potter

Fat chance.

Monkeyslut schreef:
    Pansy: "But he's there! Potter's there. Someone grab him!"
    Professor McGonagall: "Thank you, Miss Parkinson. You will leave the Hall first with Mr. Filch. If the rest of your House could follow."
    — Pansy before the Battle of Hogwarts

Dolores Umbridge: "You applied first for Defence Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?"
    Severus Snape: "Yes."
    Dolores Umbridge: "But you were unsuccessful?"
    Severus Snape: ".......Obviously."
    — Professor Dolores Umbridge antagonises Snape of his failures

Molly Weasley: "Your father thinks very highly of Mad-Eye Moody."
    Fred Weasley: "Yeah, well, Dad collects plugs, doesn't he?"
    — Molly and Fred Weasley

I love this topic!_O_

Fat chance.

"Bloody hell..."

-Ron Weasley

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

'Shut up and strip'
    -Mad-eye Moody

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2011 - 19:01 ]

=

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
    Dudley: They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall. Want to come upstairs and practice?
    Harry: No, thanks. The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it -- it might be sick.

1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.
    2nd Weasley Twin: Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once -
    1st Weasley Twin: Or twice -
    2nd Weasley Twin: A minute -
    1st Weasley Twin: All summer -
    Percy: Oh, shut up!

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    Professor Trelawney: Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their orb?
    Ron (whispering to Harry): I don't need help. It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight.

You don't know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have

Harry, Cedric, I suggest you go up to bed. I am sure Gryffondor and Hufflepuff are waiting to celebrate with you, and it would be a shame to deprive them of this excellent excuse to make a great deal of mess and noise.
    - Albus Dombledore.

I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing ... maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry.
    - George Weasley.

Prof. Trelawney sais she was overpowered to look in her glass bowl, and ask what her students ask they think she saw:
    An ugly old bat in outsize specs?
    - Ronald Weasley.

Percy wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's teacosy.
    - Ronald Weasley

Fat chance.