• Dus, welke patronus zou jij hebben als jij er een zou kunnen oproepen en waarom?!

mijne zou iets in de aard van een groene vlinder zijn, ze zijn speciaal, moeilijk te vinden.
    Maar niet alleen op de wereld. Vlinders zijn ook sociale dieren, en ik ben ook best wel sociaal.

En nu jullie ? ;D

Love is louder.

Your Patronus is a Hedgehog!
    gehe (:

Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

Soundeffect schreef:
    Da's een goeie vraag. Ik heb echt geen flauw idee ..

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Your Patronus is a Panther!
    You are strong enough to have few enemies and fearless enough to make those few enemies you have meet untimely ends. Of course, you're never caught. You are the bringer of silent justice.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Soundeffect schreef:
    Da's een goeie vraag. Ik heb echt geen flauw idee ..

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

Vis. (:

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Brunhilde schreef:
    Your Patronus is a Hedgehog!

Bravery is your strong suit, and you are a kind creature to all, though your spiney exterior may make others think otherwise. You are proud of the strange parts of you that make you different!

everything, in time

Your Patronus is a Hedgehog! Bravery is your strong suit, and you are a kind creature to all, though your spiney exterior may make others think otherwise. You are proud of the strange parts of you that make you different!

Forever.

Ik had zo'n ding ingevuld en daar kwam uit een draak o.O oké, dus een draak xD

Love sheds light one the darkest of times

Ik heb ooit mijn totemdier opgezocht, en er kwam een raaf en een wolf uit, dus ik denk een van die twee (;

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

ik denk iets van een kat ofzo, want ik ben vaak in een goede bui, maar ik kan ook heeel lui zijn of heel 'speels'

Don't serch to love, love will find you.

Een uil ;)

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

ik denk een kat of katachtige :'D

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Your Result: Your Patrnous is a Wolf!

You work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Uil of wolf. Geen zin om test te doen (:

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

Ik deed een test en ik kwam uit op een marter.

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"