• Dus, welke patronus zou jij hebben als jij er een zou kunnen oproepen en waarom?!

mijne zou iets in de aard van een groene vlinder zijn, ze zijn speciaal, moeilijk te vinden.
    Maar niet alleen op de wereld. Vlinders zijn ook sociale dieren, en ik ben ook best wel sociaal.

En nu jullie ? ;D

Love is louder.

ik een jakhals :8

Every word written is a victory against death | Michel Butor

Ik had een test over een patronen gedaan en ik was een duitse hond als uitkomst

A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous. <3

Your Patronus is a Hedgehog!
    Bravery is your strong suit, and you are a kind creature to all, though your spiney exterior may make others think otherwise. You are proud of the strange parts of you that make you different!

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

ik zou denk ik een Grizzly of jakhals of wolf hebben ofzoiets... of iets katachtigs xD

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Dolphin,

More impulsive than calculating: You sometimes make decisions quickly, following your gut feeling and not always thinking them through or weighing all the consequences.

More compassionate than apathetic: You wish no harm to others, and feel sorry for those who are in bad situations. You feel no one deserves to suffer, even if they’ve made some mistakes. We’re all human and we should all strive to help each other.

More loyal than self-serving: You honor your allegiances and friendships, even when the consequences for doing so may be difficult to face. You keep your word and stay true to your friendships, relationships, and yourself.

More knowledge-seeking than ignorant: You love learning. You love learning for work, you love learning for fun; learning is just another hobby to you. You probably feel a day gone by where you didn’t learn anything is, if not impossible, a total waste of a day.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

euhm kom ik weer met mijn vragen :Y)
    wat is dat?

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

noatje schreef:
    euhm kom ik weer met mijn vragen :Y)
    wat is dat?

Van Harry Potter x]

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Dezelfde test gedaan...

Your Result: Your Patronus is a Panther!
    You are strong enough to have few enemies and fearless enough to make those few enemies you have meet untimely ends. Of course, you're never caught. You are the bringer of silent justice.

wolfje :P

ou work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done.

Ik ben nogal lui, kan agressief maar ook erg lief zijn, ik ben onafhankelijk hoewel ik graag door mensen omringt ben en ik kan zowel serieus als speels zijn.
    Samen met die eigenschappen word ik vaak met een kat vergeleken. So I guess that's the one.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Soundeffect schreef:
    Da's een goeie vraag. Ik heb echt geen flauw idee ..

Food.

wolf :'D

Shoganai i ne~

Ik was een hinde:

Congratulations! You've scored the Doe!

More impulsive than calculating: You sometimes make decisions quickly, following your gut feeling and not always thinking them through or weighing all the consequences.

More compassionate than apathetic: You wish no harm to others, and feel sorry for those who are in bad situations. You feel no one deserves to suffer, even if they’ve made some mistakes. We’re all human and we should all strive to help each other.

More loyal than self-serving: You honor your allegiances and friendships, even when the consequences for doing so may be difficult to face. You keep your word and stay true to your friendships, relationships, and yourself.

More ignorant than knowledge-seeking: You know what you need to know in life and aren’t going to go out of your way to learn anything else. You work hard enough at work, you don’t want to have to work hard to learn something for a hobby.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Ik denk een tijger of een panter.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 aug 2011 - 17:26 ]

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Your Result: Your Patronus is a Panther!

You are strong enough to have few enemies and fearless enough to make those few enemies you have meet untimely ends. Of course, you're never caught. You are the bringer of silent justice.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.