• Guten Tag! Ik ga nu even hierbij promotie maken voor mijn drabbles. Zie maar of je het leest. Ze zijn allemaal Engels. Sommige zijn slash trouwens, van de tijd toen ik nog slash verhaaltjes schreef. Nu is dat echter al half gestopt hihi. Ik schrijf ze amper nog. Maar degene waar ik aan begonnen was, maak ik af.

A Single Moment of Sincerity ~ My Chemical Romance
    Nog Bezig! (En stiekem een meesterwerk)
    Manon is an average 17-year old teen, when she discovers the band ‘My Chemical Romance’ on the internet. They were just getting on the top of the charts with their first CD. She was instantly hooked and listens to the band every single day. She just listens to the music, and doesn’t know anything about the band yet. When she finally decides to Google the band, she was curious what they looked like, and finds out that the singer of the band, Gerard Way, is rather attractive.

In the end, when she knows every single song out of her head and knew all about the guys, she starts buying magazines with their faces on their, her room was full of posters of the band, she gets obsessed with Gerard Way, wishing he was her husband…

Knowing that this would never ever happen, she still keeps her head held high and dreams about meeting him every single night. She knows what she’s going to say and what’s she’s going to do. She can remember the days they were getting famous…

…She can remember the day that ruined her life. Manon remembers the day Gerard died in a horrible car accident. Her life was devastated. She didn’t know what to do.

She remembers the day she gave up upon her dream and went back to her normal average life…

PS. I Love you ~ Avenged Sevenfold

Afgelopen!
    "I've been struggling with this problem for a while now. Having cancer was one of the most horrible things that happened in my life. Some people think you are weird, others think you are sad and not happy. But I am happy, I'm happy to leave this life like this. I've done what I wanted to do in my life, I've loved the one who was true to me. The one who really loved me, and now I was about to leave him alone in this world. Leaving him alone, will be the most horrible thing to do. But I can't live like this for any longer. My time has come and I want to guide him to the right place, being sure he'll live like he is supposed to do. Not thinking too much about me."

~ Read at own risk. Contains slash ~

Never Give In ~ Avenged Sevenfold
    Nog bezig.
    "I had known them for over a decade – ten years. Though every time I glimpsed at a picture, memories returned. I tried to forget about them, yet I knew it was impossible to forget beauty. Perhaps somehow I tried to bury away the feelings I had for one of them for nearly over 5 years."

~ Read at own risk. Contains slash. All in English.

Blinded In Chains ~ Avenged Sevenfold
    Nog Bezig!
    Brian Haner Jr. is a famous young man who just came to look in the celebrity world, when he sees a young girl in the crowd. He gets obsessed with her and wants her to stay with him forever. But then he gets an evil idea...

Bedankt voor het lezen. En ik zie wel wat jullie denken :"D

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.