• Omdat de tweede ook alweer vol zit, en er volgens mij nog geen nieuwe was. Kom maar weer op met jullie plaatjes. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

De Link :3

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Justin Bieber... Die is origineel! 8D En dan Draco's reactie... Love it!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 mei 2011 - 20:49 ]

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Hij is waar_O_

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Tragically schreef:

De Link :3

-out and dying, because of laughing to much xD-

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Linkje

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

OMG ABOOO

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2011 - 18:53 ]

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Damn, something ging mis ><

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

abo

"Son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy

Love Snape <3

Protective schreef:

Omg omg, dat is zó vet:9~

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

Fuck yeah.

Fat chance.