• Harry is mine. (A)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

They were never in fact homeless

Everything is worse without music.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

B0JAN schreef:

"Next time, Zoë will eat fruit from my naked body." hahaha, gotta love him.

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Aria schreef:
    (...)

"Next time, Zoë will eat fruit from my naked body." hahaha, gotta love him.

HAHA dan moet ik denken aan.. ''but got to love him..'' - Matt voice- :W

Louis is myn ;d

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

Louis is awesome_O_

Wake up in the morning feelin’ like Louis T. Grab my carrot, I’m out the door I’m gonna hit this city. Before i eat, brush my teeth ‘cause i’m weard like that. Harry says Mary’s his, I ain’t having that. You know that ; No is what Jimmy protested. “Oreo?” is what Niall suggested. I’m a surprides they havent been arrested. Oh yeah, Girls we love to tease. Wearing our couloured onesies, Hoping that no one will see.. I’m louis, this is zayn. Harry’s there with Liam Payne. Niall is irish and he’s cute, And we all look good in suits. Screw the lightbulb, pat the dog. Zayn should be in a catalog. Oh oh wa-oh, oh oh wa-oh. Didn’t win x-facotr, but that’s alright with us. ‘Cause when we find forever young that was the end of the fuss. Now the boys are on tour, and they’re singing grenade. Sooner or later, Harry’s gonna have to get laid. You know that no is what Jimmy protested. “Oreo?” is what Niall suggested. I’m surrprised they haven’t been arrested. Oh yeah, girls we love to tease. Wearing our coulouered onesies, hoping that no one will see.. I’m louis, this is zayn. Harry’s there with Liam Payne. Niall is irish and he’s good and we all look good in suits. Screw the lightbulb, pat the dog. Zayn should be in a catalog. Oh oh wa –oh, oh oh wa-oh. Oh Louis T, everything you say. You made loads of girls love the fray. Everywhere you go, you’re offeren stuff. You’re lucky you don’t have to pay. Now the party get’s awkward when I walk in. I’m Louis this is Zayn. Harry’s there with Liam Payne. Niall is irish and he’s cute and we all look good in suits. Screw the lightbulb, pat the dog. Zayn should be in a catalog. Oh oh wa-oh, oh oh wa-oh.
    (krul)

Jaaaa! Haha, hij is echt grappig.
    Harry is trouwens ook grappig, zo met z'n tweetjes. :9~

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Haha, epic_O_

See i never tought there was someone hotter then Justin bieber, ooh well I was wrong. When they were formed at bootcamp i needed water. Don’t get me started, ooh, when they sung torn. And there’s just no turning back, Cause one direction’s just like crack. Now i’m wasting my time I have, asking to follow me. One direction foreveeeer. The reason we’re all on twitter. Whenever we’ve got a frown, Louis turns it upside down. Only girl, only girl, only girl, only girl, girl, girl. One direction forever. Yeah, I never tought a band would come 3rd place. JLS came énd, yeah but they we’re gay. They released a book before there was a single. And when we read it, ooh, we got a tingle. And there’s just no turning back, ‘cause One direction’s just like crack. Now I’m wasting the time I have, asking to follow me. One direction forever. There reason we’re all on twitter. Whenever we’ve got a frown, Louis turns it upside down. Only girl, only girl, only girl, only girl, girl, girl an One direction forever. Here we go! Guess who? Louis T and Liam P. Who’s that? That’s Zaynd and that’s Harry and that’s Niall. Now we’re hotter then you, sexier then you and we all love you and we want to, but the bodyguards always stop us hugging you but try anyway and maybe you’ll get too. I’m trying to be chill said harry with a sigh, I took him to the gym, not Jim, he’s a different guy. Like drinking energy juice and pretending to be insane. Yeah, we were werid but it started off with Zayn. Yes, we’re the best and yes, we’re the hottest. In our interview Niall said he likes farters. So now we’ve got the world in our hands. We started off as solos, but now we’re a band. One direction forever. There’s reason we’re all on titter. Whenever we got a frown, louis turns it upside down. Only girl, only girl, only girl, only girl, girm, girl and one direction forever:9~:9~

Aria schreef:

omg

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse