• welke afbeelding komt er in google als je jouw naam van Q daar in typ

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Dit is de eerste die ik krijg, en een heleboel covers voor stories die ik ooit eens gemaakt heb.

You can better regret things you have done, than regret things you haven't done in life.

CURLYMONSTER ^^ Wat heeft dat met mijn naam te maken? ;c

Pretty is just a pretty word.

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Verbaasd me niks, aangezien dat de reden is van m'n naam. ^^ En de tweede foto is gewoon mijn eigen foto, omg.

According to Adam Levine fairy tales are full of shit, but so is life.

Iets eh, wat mij dus totaal niet verbaasd, haha.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

mijn oude profielfoto ^^

Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

En nog 100 pagina's met gelijkaardige foto's.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

En dan nog miljoenen van zulke plaatjes. :Y)

-

Surprise! ^^

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Ehm, okay, haha.

life is awesome

Bij PercyWood komt er een golfclub uit die de naam Percy Wood draagt, een aantal van mijn tekeningen en covers die ik heb gemaakt, Harry Styles en Teen Wolf :Y) En natuurlijk Percy Weasley en Oliver Wood

[ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2012 - 13:24 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

ik krijg allemaal paarden (doh, Cavallo is paard in het italiaans :W)

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

En nog meer plaatjes van haar, Logisch, want zij is namelijk Tsubaki, en van haar heb ik mijn Username :3

Tijd voor koffie.

Mijn profielfoto.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.