• welke afbeelding komt er in google als je jouw naam van Q daar in typ

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

o_o Niet helemaal waar ik aan dacht

"By the way... He went <- that way ->" ~ the Cheshire Cat

Cornelis Prul

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Omarmde mensen.

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *fangirling* HET IS JEFF BLIM

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

hahahahaha, zie mij nou. (: Ik kom uit op dit plaatje, en die komt oorspronkelijk van quizlet. :') Nais.
    Eigenlijk, had ik liever een foto van Pierre ofzo gehad, maarja. Aaaah, paar foto's naar onder, staat Dit Plaatje Die van mijn profiel afkomstig is. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2012 - 18:48 ]

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

Oeeh nice. French revolution, I like it. :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2012 - 18:59 ]

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

bij mij komt deze in beeld

en nog een helehoop in de aard van deze x(K)(H)

lot of loves Daisy

... okay dan.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Dit is Polyhymnia, een van de negen muzen uit de Griekse mythologie. Was te verwachten (:

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Zayn malik & Demi Lovato.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Artistique schreef:

Oooh nice (:

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Lol, eigenlijk staat mijn usernaam voor mijn sterrenbeeld Leo aka Leeuw

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain.