• What if you don’t have a father anymore, you don’t get to see your own family and don’t have any friends?
    Samantha Fox tries to keep her life interesting.
    One day she decides to make a walk to the park. But when she arrives and falls asleep on a bench, her life will change forever.
    Romance, action, werewolves and vampires come into her life. And of course, a lot of blood.

~~~~~~~

Het is voor m'n verhaal, maar ik moet even weten of dit goed engels is en/of er geen spelfouten in staan.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2011 - 10:43 ]

Moet jij geen hamster aan het zoeken zijn?
    Lol, jk :')
    Aangezien het nog vroeg is, en ik nog niet helemaal wakker ben, kan het dat ik fouten over het hoofd zie,
    maar ik denk dat het wel klopt.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ik zou geen . voor die but zetten. En het is vreemd dat je arrives, falls en dan will change doet, ik zou when she arrives and falls ... her life changes forever.

Mm, het is wel prima Engels, maar ik zou ipv. 'her life will change forever', 'her life changes forever doen'. Omdat je anders twee verschillende tijdsvormen gebruikt en het klinkt een beetje vreemd. Hetzelfde geld voor 'are coming into her life'. Het is dan beter als je er 'come into her life' van maakt :') nou ja, ik ben ook geen expert maar ja (krul)

Your call, Detective Shinypants.

Ik zou inderdaad net als andromeda her life changes forever doen!
    Het lijkt me btw wel een superleuk verhaal, zou je het even kunnen melden als hij online staat ??

A kiss is the beginning of cannibalism - Georges Bataille

shithead schreef:
    Ik zou inderdaad net als andromeda her life changes forever doen!
    Het lijkt me btw wel een superleuk verhaal, zou je het even kunnen melden als hij online staat ??

Hij staat al een half jaar online ^^
    Maar ik wou m'n inleiding veranderen aangezien die erg saai was.

AllstarW schreef:
    Moet jij geen hamster aan het zoeken zijn?
    Lol, jk :')
    Aangezien het nog vroeg is, en ik nog niet helemaal wakker ben, kan het dat ik fouten over het hoofd zie,
    maar ik denk dat het wel klopt.

Ik heb er al 1 gevonden! :3

What if you don’t have a father anymore, you don’t get to see your own family and don’t have any friends? Samantha Fox tries to keep her life interesting. One day she decides to make a walk to the park, but when she arrive and falls asleep on a bench, her life will change forever.
    Romance action werewolves and vampires are coming into her life, and of course a lot of blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zo zou ik het doen.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Ik heb 'm aangepast.. klopt ie nu?

Nee will change, niet will changes (':

We're all mad here.

Als ik me mag moeien, ik zou het zo doen.

What if you don’t have a father anymore, you don’t get to see your own family and don’t have any friends?
    One day she decides to make a walk to the park. But when she arrives and falls asleep on a bench, her life will changes forever.
    Romance, action, werewolves and vampires come into her life. And of course, a lot of blood.

What would you do when you don't have a father anymore, you never get to see your own family and you hardly have any friends. Samatha Fox tries to keep her life interesting. When she decides to make a walk to the park, she falls asleep on a bench, what leads to a serious change of her life.
    Romance, action, werewolves and vampires come into her life, and of course, so does a lot of blood. :--)

Padawan schreef:
    Nee will change, niet will changes (':

Oeps >.<
    Stomme fout

Andromeda schreef:
    Als ik me mag moeien, ik zou het zo doen.

What if you don’t have a father anymore, you don’t get to see your own family and don’t have any friends?
    One day she decides to make a walk to the park. But when she arrives and falls asleep on a bench, her life will changes forever.

What would you do when you don't have a father anymore, you never get to see your own family and you hardly have any friends. Samatha Fox tries to keep her life interesting. When she decides to make a walk to the park, she falls asleep on a bench, what leads to a serious change of her life.
    Romance, action, werewolves and vampires come into her life, and of course, so does a lot of blood. :--)

Dat klinkt inderdaad erg goed :3
    Even kijken wat ik ga doen nu x)

To take a walk is beter dan to make a walk. Het is niet fout, maar die andere is correcter c:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.