• En we gaan weer veder:Y)
    Voor de mensjes die het niet snappen. Je moet een cijfer geven voor de tekst onder aan als je een bericht achter laat .(krul).

We waren bij mij:Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 19 juli 2011 - 17:59 ]

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

-Plat- 8

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

8, haha xp

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

EWWWWW DRACO :C

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

DeSlenderman schreef:

EWWWWW DRACO :C

:8

9, die is zo mooi!

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

xFelton schreef:
    9, die is zo mooi!

Thank you. :3
    7.8 [Because that's much more awesome.]

Behind the laughter it actually means something.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.