• Op Tumblr stond een post over een site die zogenaamd je vorig leven zou analyseren.
    Het ergste is dat het nog klopt ook, ik vind het apart en eng. D:

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat - Edgar Allan Poe

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
    Do you remember now?

...dit is scary. Want het klopt, op de één of andere manier. Ik heb iets met India, ik was toen schrijfster, en nu hou ik nog steeds van schrijven... en volgens andere mensen ben ik ook best creatief...

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

nice :3

Hello.

ik was een man, en verder ehhh weet ik niet meer xD

Leef de dag, zoals je nooit hebt geleefd.

Die van mij klopt helemaal niet :')
    Maar die van een vriend van me klopt echt precies o.O

dream, dare, fly!

my god!!
    ik heb niet mijn verjaardag uit het westen.. maar uit het oosten gepakt..
    en wat ik altijd al dacht klopt dus volgens die site!!
    dit kwam eruit:

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Grotendeel komt wel overeen met mijn persoonlijkheid. Ö

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury