• Because, we love 5 amazayn guys.
    and I love you all

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 21:54 ]

Some things are changing too much.

OMG

"Right girls, we need to do something. Niall Horan isn't exactly 'threatening to leave onedirection' But he feels like he is least favourited by a mile and a half. There was some kind of voting poll that he found in a magazine. It was a poll about "Whose Your favourite member of 1D and Whose the hottest member? Harry got by suprise the highest amount of votes, reaching 49% of the public votes. The rest of the boys got roughly around 15% each. Then we have Niall.. He got 2% of the votes. This is not exceptable, Because he found this magazine, he read it. Then afterwards looked in the mirror and doubted about being in one direction. Wondering if he's good enough for 1D, most probably devistated, Rumors say he has been working out and getting his teeth straight just to 'fit in'. This is not happening girls, we need to do something. If your a true member of the 1D family, you will help trend 'NIALL IS PERFECT' Maybe to help him boost his confidence, because he is truely gorgeous no matter what anyone says, He's our boy."

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

oeps dubbel

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 22:50 ]

oeps 3dubbel, -isdateenwoord, nee-

beter;

oeps 3x

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 22:51 ]

iHoran schreef:
    oke ik droomde dat ik met Robin en Lianne (volgens mij) op de kermis was bij ons op het dorp, en we gingen in de botsauto's alleen toen stapte ik uit dat karretje, toen zag ik opeen Louis staan aan de rand, toen viel ik midden op de grond tussen die karretjes en toen stond ik op en toen schreeuwde ik; LOUIS en toen zag ik de rest ook staan en toen riep ik NIALLLLLLLLL. en toen ging ik met hun op de foto hihi. en toen werd ik wakker, toen viel ik weer in slaap en toen droomde ik dit; we waren bij gym en we deden trefbal en 1D deed ook mee, alleen was het hele rare trefbal waar zo een hele grote mat rechtop stond en daar moest je hem overheen gooien ofzo iets, heeeel raar.

WHAHAHA (:
    Wel cool met de boys

Danmarks Dynamite.

Houis schreef:
    OMG

"Right girls, we need to do something. Niall Horan isn't exactly 'threatening to leave onedirection' But he feels like he is least favourited by a mile and a half. There was some kind of voting poll that he found in a magazine. It was a poll about "Whose Your favourite member of 1D and Whose the hottest member? Harry got by suprise the highest amount of votes, reaching 49% of the public votes. The rest of the boys got roughly around 15% each. Then we have Niall.. He got 2% of the votes. This is not exceptable, Because he found this magazine, he read it. Then afterwards looked in the mirror and doubted about being in one direction. Wondering if he's good enough for 1D, most probably devistated, Rumors say he has been working out and getting his teeth straight just to 'fit in'. This is not happening girls, we need to do something. If your a true member of the 1D family, you will help trend 'NIALL IS PERFECT' Maybe to help him boost his confidence, because he is truely gorgeous no matter what anyone says, He's our boy."
    omijngod is dat serieus? arme niall echt ik heb hier geen woorden voor sjgdslkgds.

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

Houis schreef:
    OMG

Is dit echt waar ;o
    dat is best wel erg dan.

Danmarks Dynamite.

iHoran schreef:
    (...)omijngod is dat serieus? arme niall echt ik heb hier geen woorden voor sjgdslkgds.

jad atw eet ik dus niet, maar dat vond ik net op hyves.
    kom we doen een actie en gaan dat trenden.
    dit kan echt niet als het echt waar is dan,

Houis schreef:
    (...)

jad atw eet ik dus niet, maar dat vond ik net op hyves.
    kom we doen een actie en gaan dat trenden.
    dit kan echt niet als het echt waar is dan,
    het is al TT geweest (:

OMFFGG , dat kan toch niet ?

Danmarks Dynamite.

iHoran schreef:
    (...)het is al TT geweest (:

TT ?

Danmarks Dynamite.

LouisxNiall schreef:
    (...)

TT ?
    trending topic.

Houis schreef:
    OMG

oh ik kreeg traanogen van het lezen ;o

i'm broken, do you hear me.

remember this <3

@Sanne, ja weet ik xd maar ik vind het leuk als dat nog een keer is haha (:

@Chelsea ja ik dus ook :4

Chiam schreef:
    (...)

oh ik kreeg traanogen van het lezen ;o
    ik weet niet of het echt is, maar ik kan hier echt niet tegen....