• Because, we love 5 amazayn guys.
    and I love you all

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 21:54 ]

Some things are changing too much.

Houis schreef:
    OMG

"Right girls, we need to do something. Niall Horan isn't exactly 'threatening to leave onedirection' But he feels like he is least favourited by a mile and a half. There was some kind of voting poll that he found in a magazine. It was a poll about "Whose Your favourite member of 1D and Whose the hottest member? Harry got by suprise the highest amount of votes, reaching 49% of the public votes. The rest of the boys got roughly around 15% each. Then we have Niall.. He got 2% of the votes. This is not exceptable, Because he found this magazine, he read it. Then afterwards looked in the mirror and doubted about being in one direction. Wondering if he's good enough for 1D, most probably devistated, Rumors say he has been working out and getting his teeth straight just to 'fit in'. This is not happening girls, we need to do something. If your a true member of the 1D family, you will help trend 'NIALL IS PERFECT' Maybe to help him boost his confidence, because he is truely gorgeous no matter what anyone says, He's our boy."

hmmmm, ik denk niet dat Niall echt zo'n polls gaat lezen, + hoe weet die persoon dat dan ? Niall krijgt daarbij meer en meer aandacht tegenwoordig dus ik geloof hier niet zoveel van :')

The soul needs autumn.

Houis schreef:
    (...)

jad atw eet ik dus niet, maar dat vond ik net op hyves.
    kom we doen een actie en gaan dat trenden.
    dit kan echt niet als het echt waar is dan,

Heb je een link (:

Danmarks Dynamite.

ik heb zo hele leuke fotos^^
    alleen ff zoekenxD

What's so bad about being different?

MALIKZAYN schreef:
    (...)
    hmmmm, ik denk niet dat Niall echt zo'n polls gaat lezen, + hoe weet die persoon dat dan ? Niall krijgt daarbij meer en meer aandacht tegenwoordig dus ik geloof hier niet zoveel van :')
    ja zoiets dacht ik ook al, en dat ze het gewoon erbij hebben verzonnen omdat NIALL IS PERFECT trending was ofzo....

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

MALIKZAYN schreef:
    (...)

Daar heb je op zich wel gelijk in , maar stel dat het waar is ?
    Dat is toch vreselijk ;o

Danmarks Dynamite.

Houis schreef:
    OMG

"Right girls, we need to do something. Niall Horan isn't exactly 'threatening to leave onedirection' But he feels like he is least favourited by a mile and a half. There was some kind of voting poll that he found in a magazine. It was a poll about "Whose Your favourite member of 1D and Whose the hottest member? Harry got by suprise the highest amount of votes, reaching 49% of the public votes. The rest of the boys got roughly around 15% each. Then we have Niall.. He got 2% of the votes. This is not exceptable, Because he found this magazine, he read it. Then afterwards looked in the mirror and doubted about being in one direction. Wondering if he's good enough for 1D, most probably devistated, Rumors say he has been working out and getting his teeth straight just to 'fit in'. This is not happening girls, we need to do something. If your a true member of the 1D family, you will help trend 'NIALL IS PERFECT' Maybe to help him boost his confidence, because he is truely gorgeous no matter what anyone says, He's our boy."

WHUUUUUUUT, NIALL IS GEWOON ODSIHGGHDKFHDHF AMAZAYN <33333

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

iHoran schreef:
    (...)ja zoiets dacht ik ook al, en dat ze het gewoon erbij hebben verzonnen omdat NIALL IS PERFECT trending was ofzo....

ja daar dacht ik ook aan

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

Niall is freaking amazing! Ik snap dus echt niet waarom mensen hem de mindere van de band vinden.. LIKE SERIOUSLY

got the love you got to love you

i'm broken, do you hear me.

NiallsFood schreef:
    Niall is freaking amazing! Ik snap dus echt niet waarom mensen hem de mindere van de band vinden.. LIKE SERIOUSLY

nah hij is niet de beste zanger, maar hij kan wel gewoon goed zingen, is knap, super cute, enenen nog veel meer

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

NiallsFood schreef:

Ik vind ze allemaal even leuk.
    Weetje , eerst had ik het niet zo op Zayn , maar later echt ; ze horen gewoon bij elkaar (:

Danmarks Dynamite.

Boem.
    Ik ben beetje afwezig geweest vandaag ;x
    En morgen word ik om half 10 m'n bed uitgetrapt :c

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

ik ben echt kapot moe, maar ik heb geen zin om te slapen (:

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

Ahahaha deze twee vond ik netxD ahahahah

hier wasik een jaar of 5.. 6.

en hier ben ik degene zonder het petje.. die ander is mijn neefjexD

[ bericht aangepast op 15 okt 2011 - 23:04 ]

NiallsFood schreef:
    Ahahaha deze twee vond ik netxD ahahahah

hier wasik een jaar of 5.. 6.

en hier ben ik degene zonder het petje.. die ander is mijn neefjexD

Aaaaaaawh, jij was zo schattig

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!