• For everyone who believes in Drarry:

The story of all stories
    The Drarrytales
    Once upon a time there were two Bad boys. They kept their Erased Love alive during The Afterwar. Though they were eachother's Perfect Enemy, and they swore to Never fall in love, they still loved
    Being Wacthed.
    Sometimes they fight, like Snakes&Lions, though their love is Surreptitious&Mellifluous. But in this Secret life they live, One moment can change everything.
    When love takes over, there will be pain, heartache and
    Broken Promises.

'This will remind you,' Draco said, 'That You ain’t gonna tie me down.'
    'I can’t stop now,' the other boy answered. How could he know that When you play with fire you get burned?
    'We all have our scars,' the blonde said sadly. 'I can't love you.'
    'No,' Harry replied with tears in his eyes. 'How could you love me when your heart is stone cold?'
    'I guess the urge to kiss you is just expressing how much I hate you!' Draco replied angrily. 'I never asked for you to love me!'
    'But Loving you is like breathing, so how can I stop?' Harry said softly.
    'Would you kill for the one you love?' Draco asked, ignoring Harry's question.
    'Of course,' Harry said.
    Killers are quiet and so was his voice.
    'Would you Hit me one more time?' Draco asked, trying to change the subject. It was time for them to part ways.
    'How can I?' Harry asked. 'I love you, you know that We’re meant to be
    .'

List of awesome Drarryheads:

Cockney = Elise
    CRASHA = Elise
    DrarryPotter = Evelien
    LouisStyles = Kimberly
    LoveLost = Sharon
    Oppugno = Rosa
    Orchideous = Nicky
    Patronum = Evelien
    Pukkelxding = Annick
    RiverDance = Kristy
    Soarin = Lies
    StoryBelle = Lizz
    Tragically = Karin

Every Saturday is Drarry-day!

'DracoCervus is extreem besmettelijk, dus als je niet besmet wilt worden: rechtsboven is het vaccin, gewoon even klikken'.

Soundtrack

[ bericht aangepast op 23 okt 2011 - 20:29 ]

CRASHA schreef:
    Tom op Twitter: Too tired to go to sleep. How is that?
    Ik: Belgïe is nu eenmaal uitputtend, Tom. (wbw)

First you go to sleep, you have to think about Elise! Than will you have a great night, with her in your dreams! And sleep well!(wbw)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain!

CRASHA schreef:
    (...)
    Skrillex is eigenlijk al véél te commercieel voor mij.

Commercieel wat is dat?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain!

Stigmata schreef:
    (...)

First you go to sleep, you have to think about Elise! Than will you have a great night, with her in your dreams! And sleep well!(wbw)

Kimberly, ik love you for shipping Telise. (wbw)
    &Commercieel is dat iedereen het al kent en dat iedereen het draait. Ik hou van minder bekende dubstep.

Een jongen uit mijn scouting groep is naar BORGORE geweest, op de dag dt BORGORE jarig was.
    And Telise is awesomness and hotness in one ship! So it's worthit!

Stigmata schreef:
    Een jongen uit mijn scouting groep is naar BORGORE geweest, op de dag dt BORGORE jarig was.
    And Telise is awesomness and hotness in one ship! So it's worthit!

Zalig! Mijn broer heeft Gemini live gezien, hij is echt mijn idool uit de dubstep, ik was zo jaloers!
    &If Tom and I ever get together, I'll give feedback to our first shipper. :')

ik ga dromen van Telise 8D
    ik heb mijn vriendin vandaag verteld over 1D-bromance. Ze denkt dus dat ik gek aan het worden ben. YAY ME

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Obliviatum schreef:
    ik ga dromen van Telise 8D
    ik heb mijn vriendin vandaag verteld over 1D-bromance. Ze denkt dus dat ik gek aan het worden ben. YAY ME

Jij mag niet dromen over Telise! Jij moet dromen over...

Tomberly!

Slaap lekker!

Tomberly, Telise en Tolies(?)
    GANGBANG 8D

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

CRASHA schreef:
    (...)
    Zalig! Mijn broer heeft [b[Gemini[/b] live gezien, hij is echt mijn idool uit de dubstep, ik was zo jaloers!
    &If Tom and I ever get together, I'll give feedback to our first shipper. :')

Kende hem niet D: Maar nu luister ik Hypnotized en tot nu aan toe is hij AWESOME!

NO TOM IS MINE HE EYEFUCKED ME 4 TIMES!

Obliviatum schreef:
    Tomberly, Telise en Tolies(?)
    GANGBANG 8D

GENIUS! TOLIES! Lijkt op LOLLIES!

CRASHA schreef:
    NO TOM IS MINE HE EYEFUCKED ME 4 TIMES!

EERLIJK DELEN!

Stigmata schreef:
    (...)

GENIUS! TOLIES! Lijkt op LOLLIES!

\o/
    nog een nieuwe ship voor mijn -veel te lange- lijst

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Stigmata schreef:
    (...)

EERLIJK DELEN!

Hoeveel keer heeft hij jullie al ge-eyefucked?
    DAT'S RIGHT! 0 TIMES! BOOYAH I'M THE GANGSTA WITH DA SWAG! -leeft zich volledig in-

CRASHA schreef:
    (...)
    Hoeveel keer heeft hij jullie al ge-eyefucked?
    DAT'S RIGHT! 0 TIMES! BOOYAH I'M THE GANGSTA WITH DA SWAG! -leeft zich volledig in-

IK MOCHT DAAR NIET NAAR TOE! ALHOEWEL ALS IK EERDER HAD GEWETEN DAT ER OOK ANIME EN DE REST WAS HAD IK WEL GEMOGEN, MAAR DAT FUCKED NIET. EN DUS ELISE IS HET NIET EERLIJK!

*kruipt weer terug in het hoekje*

[ bericht aangepast op 24 okt 2011 - 21:28 ]