• I love you all sweeties <333

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

WHOOP, GYC IS OP SLAMFM :'D

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Byee iedereen die gaat <33

Flashing lights in my mind, going back to the time.

Tumble schreef:
    Okee, ik ga er weer even vandoor. Ik moet aardrijkskunde nog leren...
    TOT STRAKS OF VANAVOND <333333333

BYEEEEEE <333333

hmmm, ik krijg dadelijk taart :9~

hahha, mijn moeder is er net achter gekomen dat je geen zinvol gesprek met mij kan voeren :'D

iCarrot schreef:
    hmmm, ik krijg dadelijk taart :9~

Ik wil ook ;d

Sykes schreef:
    (...)
    Ik wil ook ;d

ik stuur hem wel op (:

ALLOOOOOOO.
    boem, ik heb net gewonnen met 3-1 (:

Some things are changing too much.

ik ben eventjes weg. x

GOEDZO JOELLAAAAAAAAA *O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Tot straks Joyce! *O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

JOELLA <333333

EN TOT ZO JOYCE <33

Don’t be insecure, what you do here is great and I’m sure that Nathan’s gonna like you
    Is dit een goeie zin??

Sykes schreef:
    Don’t be insecure, what you do here is great and I’m sure that Nathan’s gonna like you
    Is dit een goeie zin??
    Geen idee, mijn Engels is echt slecht :W