• *O*


    -

    Vesper


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Annabeth

    Enobaria (:


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    Annabeth


    Keep calm and love Zayn Malik =)

    Cayenne ;d


    "No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, O

    Cayenne


    Let it come and let it be

    Parachutes.


    Hope goes lost but never dies.

    Demise


    "No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, O

    cumberbatch


    We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

    xxShyxx


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    xxShyxx


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    Lloyd


    *klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

    Lloyd


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.