• Uitleg
    Iemand plaatst een woord, de volgende moet verder gaan met de laatste letter van dat woord.

Voorbeeld
    A zegt: Harry Potter
    B zegt: Ridiculus.

Afspraak
    Een woord mag meerdere keren gebruikt worden, maar niet meer op dezelfde pagina of meteen na elkaar.
    En of topic tussen haakjes.

Imperio

Obliviate

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2011 - 12:04 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Teddy Tops

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Severus Snape

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”

Ernst Marsman.

Weird is Wonderful.

Neville

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Expelliarmus

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

Sisseltong

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Gladianus Smalhart

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

Tops

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

Simon Filister

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ravenclaw

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Wingardium Leviosa

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ascendio

There are few sights sadder than a ruined book.

Oppugno

[ bericht aangepast op 10 sep 2012 - 19:13 ]

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

[ bericht aangepast op 10 sep 2012 - 20:16 ]

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Odius en Oorlof