• Uitleg
    Iemand plaatst een woord, de volgende moet verder gaan met de laatste letter van dat woord.

Voorbeeld
    A zegt: Harry Potter
    B zegt: Ridiculus.

Afspraak
    Een woord mag meerdere keren gebruikt worden, maar niet meer op dezelfde pagina of meteen na elkaar.
    En of topic tussen haakjes.

Imperio

Obliviate

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2011 - 12:04 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Accio.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Oculus Reparo

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2011 - 22:49 ]

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

Omber.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2011 - 22:53 ]

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Remus

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

Seamus

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2011 - 23:36 ]

I can no longer keep my head up, above me it's empty. There are no kings watching over me

Slytherin

''They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'' - Legolas

Noga.

Anderling xD

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Ginny

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

You-Know-Who

''They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'' - Legolas

Obliviatum

Mcgonnagal

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Loooooove! <3

Expecto Patronum

Malfidus

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.