• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Ivineria "Ivy" Tanaquil Winters ~ Stylist district 8

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/77841/the-other-side-of-me--ron-weasley/

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Als een klas van de middelbare school op excursie gaat naar Parijs, loopt dat anders dan dat ze verwachten. Eén voor één verdwijnen de leerlingen, terwijl niemand in de bus dit merkt. Ze komen terecht in een vreemde wereld, waar de dimensies elkaar overlappen. Al vrij snel ontdekken ze dat ze van dimensie naar dimensie kunnen reizen door zwarte gaten. Maar wie of wat heeft hen naar deze wereld gestuurd? Wat is de Mist die Sora, één van de leerlingen, beweert te zien?
    Zes van hen zullen het pad van het Licht bewandelen, zes van hen zullen het pad van het Duister bewandelen. Maar wie zal er winnen? Zij of de wereld waarin ze zijn beland?

'Ik wil naar huis,' zei ze kleintjes. Het was eruit voor ze er erg in had.
    Negen paar ogen keken haar aan en Christy zag dat iedereen precies hetzelfde als zij had gedacht, maar dat zij het voor hen allemaal uit had gesproken.
    Mitch stond op en ging naast haar zitten. Hij legde een hand op haar schouder. Christy voelde zijn hand trillen, maar ze was hem dankbaar. Het was fijn om te voelen dat ze niet alleen was.
    'Wij allemaal, Christy,' zei hij. 'Maar we weten niet hoe. Het enige wat we nu kunnen doen is vechten om te overleven. We gaan voedsel zoeken, we gaan water zoeken, ookal ziet het eruit alsof we dat nooit kunnen vinden. Het zal moeilijk worden, maar het is het enige wat ons te doen staat.'

~ Onbekende personen
    ~ Fantasy/avontuur
    ~ Klik op het plaatje voor de story.

Sorry voor de reclame (':

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

https://leerlingen.ostrealyceum.nl/Portaal/Home/Snellinks/Dagrooster

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRoDsFiL94

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

NEE! Hoe heet ik dan wel?

Ameline Rose Ermengard

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

User: Goedemorgen (:.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: Het gaat goed, met jou?

Cleverbot: Wie is het beest.

User: Ik :D.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: Dat vroeg je net ook al --'.

Cleverbot: Dat is niet waar.

User: Wel D;.

Cleverbot: Well what?

User: Idioot o.o.

Cleverbot: Nagu sinagi.

User: En nu in het Nederlands graag?

Cleverbot: Geen.

User: Aha.

Cleverbot: Valóban.

User: En dat betekent...

Cleverbot: Som om.

User: Oké.

Cleverbot: Rendben.

User: En dat is?

Cleverbot: Ja.

User: In welke taal?

Cleverbot: Komo te llamas?

User: Verkeerd! Het is Como te llamas, en niet Komo te llamas. Faal.

Cleverbot: Ik ben niet dom.

User: Wel.

Cleverbot: Niet.

User: Welles.

Cleverbot: Ik ben loena die van dernet.

User: Loena Leeflang?

Cleverbot: Naay ka crush?

User: Ik begrijp je echt niet D:.

Cleverbot: Wat is je probleem?

User: Jij bent dommer dan ik dacht --'.

Cleverbot: Ik zei helemaal niks.

Cleverbot: Nietes.

Cleverbot: Wat zeg je nu.

Cleverbot: Stop ermee.

User: Nee, welles.

Cleverbot: Nietes.

Cleverbot: Nein!

Cleverbot: Well what?

Cleverbot: What class are you in?

Cleverbot: Okay? That is somehting I have to tell my friends about!

User: YAY!

Cleverbot: What is your purpose?

User: Heb jij eigenlijk vrienden?

Cleverbot: Ja.

User: Hoe heten ze?

Cleverbot: Wie?

User: Je vrienden --'.

Cleverbot: Moi aussi.

User: Nee, hoe heten je vrienden?

Cleverbot: Chantal.

User: Ken je Lisanne?

Cleverbot: Do you like century link?

User: Ken jij mij?

Cleverbot: Yahaaa.

User: Hoe heet ik dan?

Cleverbot: Licas!!

User: NEE! Hoe heet ik dan wel?

Cleverbot: Piet!

Cleverbot: Zeg ik niet kim.

Cleverbot: Daniel.

Cleverbot: Akj.

Cleverbot: HEnk.

Cleverbot: Naomi.

Cleverbot: Kees.

Cleverbot: Philippe.

Cleverbot: Mi?

Cleverbot: Aha.

Cleverbot: Clever.

User: Faal.

Cleverbot: Faal?

User: Nee, ik heet APJIBHFAP.

Cleverbot: Ik heet geen jacco.

User: Nee, maar ik heet SPAHPa.

Cleverbot: Hoe kan je slapen en op de pc zitten?

User: Niet.

Cleverbot: Welles.

User: AAARGH!

Cleverbot: That makes no sense.

User: 'Make sense? Aww, what fun is in making sense?' ~ Discord, My little pony, friendship is magic.

Cleverbot: Magic is friendship pony little my.

User: EEERM.

Cleverbot: Que me pones.

User: PONIES!

Cleverbot: Do you like my little pony.

User: YES!

Cleverbot: What's your favorite?

User: Rainbow Dash ^^.

Cleverbot: Why do you like Rainbow Dash?

User: She's a pegasus, mhihi :).

Cleverbot: What if she is both?

User: She is (cat).

Cleverbot: What is her name?

User: Rainbow dash --'.

Cleverbot: What do you like about Rainbow Dash?

User: I told you already.

Cleverbot: No you didn't!

User: I did.

Cleverbot: So where do you live?

User: Equestria.

Cleverbot: Which is close to another country your country?

Lorestaat has already been helped 5 times today.

Adam Kane (John Shea) is the strategist and moral center of Mutant X. Chief biochemist of the scientific experiments that led to the creation of the New Mutants, Kane created Mutant X to atone for his mistakes. The group seeks to protect New Mutants and help them control their powers. Viewing the New Mutants as his responsibility, Kane is looking for treatments for their various conditions. To this end, Kane has stolen The Creator's database, which can be used to track other New Mutants. In the end of the series it is revealed that Adam is actually a clone of The Creator.
    Shalimar Fox (Victoria Pratt) is a recombination of human and animal DNA – a Feline Feral – giving her great strength, speed, leaping ability, agility, reflexes, glowing cat's eyes, and enhanced senses. Fox often confers with Adam, who had found her starving and frightened in a sleazy motel. After further mutation, she can feel incoming danger to herself like she has eyes at the back of her head. Like all Feline Ferals, Shalimar is extremely territorial and has heightened fear of fire and she is immune to the form of hypnosis.
    Jesse Kilmartin (Forbes March) can alter the density of his body at will. Kilmartin is the only known New Mutant to have surpassed his "expiration date." As a Molecular New Mutant, he can become intangible (though for no more than a minute, or risk not being able to reintegrate), or super-dense, making him nearly impervious to harm (though he can only maintain that form for as long as he can hold his breath). He also can manipulate gravity to some extent, and render other people or objects intangible or super-dense through physical contact by holding his breath for as long as he can.
    Brennan Mulwray (Victor Webster) is an Elemental Electrical with the ability to generate enough electricity from his body to power a small city. He can also shoot powerful electrical bolts from his palms which, if fired downward, are capable of launching him high into the air. His primary weakness is water. Before Adam Kane found Mulwray, he was a thief. Mason Eckhart captured him and used him to hunt down the other New Mutants. However, Mulwray escaped and managed to join Mutant X along with Emma DeLauro.
    Emma deLauro (Lauren Lee Smith) is a Tele-Empath who can communicate her feelings and emotions and receive the feelings and emotions of others. Her abilities allow her to manipulate the emotions of those around her. She has limited precognition, demonstrated in episode 3 of season 2 and she also has the ability to induce hallucinations into the minds of others by drawing their own emotions. During her time in the team, Emma developed her Psionic Blast which she uses as an offensive weapon to knock her opponents unconscious, alter and erase memories, and killing them upon impact. She can also shoot strong and powerful Psionic Starbursts and Psionic Shockwaves. Her powers grew as season 2 progressed, allowing her to broadcast emotions at a greater distance, though she could not isolate targets when doing this. Before Adam Kane found her, DeLauro sold clothes at retail and used her control of emotions to become a successful businesswoman. Initially resistant to joining Mutant X, she eventually developed an attachment to Brennan Mulwray. DeLauro was killed in an explosion at Naxcon Corporation Industries (Nicholas Fox's company).
    Lexa Pierce (Karen Cliche) was the first member of the original Mutant X. As a Chromatic Molecular, she can bend light to make herself and anyone she is touching invisible. In addition, she can shoot laser beams from her fingertips to wound or kill her enemies and blinding light flashes with her hands to temporarily blind her foes. Pierce cannot stay invisible for long before reverting back to normal. Even in her invisible state, she is visible to infra-red light or Feral Vision. She is also a skilled martial artist.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QiZM8-Ta8s&ob=av3e

You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

Hottie cooterati

As travars

[ bericht aangepast op 5 maart 2012 - 22:32 ]

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Dublius Furius Philus en Manius Pomponius

"Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."