• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

The past is difficult ~ One Direction [16+] (23)

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

http://www.sims-social.com/

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

I'm in my bed, You're in yours, One of us is OBVIOUSLY in the wrong place ;)

_______

AWESOME, LOVE THAT SENSE

"Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

Adam Kane (John Shea) is the strategist and moral center of Mutant X. Chief biochemist of the scientific experiments that led to the creation of the New Mutants, Kane created Mutant X to atone for his mistakes. The group seeks to protect New Mutants and help them control their powers. Viewing the New Mutants as his responsibility, Kane is looking for treatments for their various conditions. To this end, Kane has stolen The Creator's database, which can be used to track other New Mutants. In the end of the series it is revealed that Adam is actually a clone of The Creator.
    Shalimar Fox (Victoria Pratt) is a recombination of human and animal DNA – a Feline Feral – giving her great strength, speed, leaping ability, agility, reflexes, glowing cat's eyes, and enhanced senses. Fox often confers with Adam, who had found her starving and frightened in a sleazy motel. After further mutation, she can feel incoming danger to herself like she has eyes at the back of her head. Like all Feline Ferals, Shalimar is extremely territorial and has heightened fear of fire and she is immune to the form of hypnosis.
    Jesse Kilmartin (Forbes March) can alter the density of his body at will. Kilmartin is the only known New Mutant to have surpassed his "expiration date." As a Molecular New Mutant, he can become intangible (though for no more than a minute, or risk not being able to reintegrate), or super-dense, making him nearly impervious to harm (though he can only maintain that form for as long as he can hold his breath). He also can manipulate gravity to some extent, and render other people or objects intangible or super-dense through physical contact by holding his breath for as long as he can.
    Brennan Mulwray (Victor Webster) is an Elemental Electrical with the ability to generate enough electricity from his body to power a small city. He can also shoot powerful electrical bolts from his palms which, if fired downward, are capable of launching him high into the air. His primary weakness is water. Before Adam Kane found Mulwray, he was a thief. Mason Eckhart captured him and used him to hunt down the other New Mutants. However, Mulwray escaped and managed to join Mutant X along with Emma DeLauro.
    Emma deLauro (Lauren Lee Smith) is a Tele-Empath who can communicate her feelings and emotions and receive the feelings and emotions of others. Her abilities allow her to manipulate the emotions of those around her. She has limited precognition, demonstrated in episode 3 of season 2 and she also has the ability to induce hallucinations into the minds of others by drawing their own emotions. During her time in the team, Emma developed her Psionic Blast which she uses as an offensive weapon to knock her opponents unconscious, alter and erase memories, and killing them upon impact. She can also shoot strong and powerful Psionic Starbursts and Psionic Shockwaves. Her powers grew as season 2 progressed, allowing her to broadcast emotions at a greater distance, though she could not isolate targets when doing this. Before Adam Kane found her, DeLauro sold clothes at retail and used her control of emotions to become a successful businesswoman. Initially resistant to joining Mutant X, she eventually developed an attachment to Brennan Mulwray. DeLauro was killed in an explosion at Naxcon Corporation Industries (Nicholas Fox's company).
    Lexa Pierce (Karen Cliche) was the first member of the original Mutant X. As a Chromatic Molecular, she can bend light to make herself and anyone she is touching invisible. In addition, she can shoot laser beams from her fingertips to wound or kill her enemies and blinding light flashes with her hands to temporarily blind her foes. Pierce cannot stay invisible for long before reverting back to normal. Even in her invisible state, she is visible to infra-red light or Feral Vision. She is also a skilled martial artist.

DuskShine schreef:
    http://www.sims-social.com/

Ik speel ook Sims ;D

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 'Where would you live Zayn?' 'Right next to you, Liam.'

Lyrics:
    I wanna be a Hufflepuff sooo frikken bad...
    Any other house would drive me mad!
    I need my letter from POTTERMORE! This isn't fair!
    I was one of the FIRST to register!

Oh, when it's time to get assessed...
    If I don't get the house I request... (yeah)
    I will be so confused 'cause I
    Ohh I, I must
    Be in the house I trust:
    I BELONG IN HUFFLEPUFF!

I'd have an identity crisis.
    It wouldn't be nice if
    I ended up in Slytherin,
    THAT WOULD MAKE MY HEAD SPIN!
    I wouldn't understand my life anymore,
    Did I know ANYTHING about myself before Pottermore?!
    It would probably take a long time for me to get over it.
    My friends would get annoyed and tell me that I should just quit.
    ...In Gryffindor I wouldn't be glad also
    'Cause I am such a chicken. Me? Brave? (HAH) NO!
    I just CAN'T BE IN ANY OTHER HOGWARTS HOUSE,
    It wouldn't make SENSE 'cause it's not what my character's about!
    Hufflepuff it's GOTTA be,
    'Cause nothing else would work, it would be a SHOCK to me!

If I don't get the house I request... (aw, yeah yeah!)
    Ohh I, I must
    Be in the house I trust:
    I BELONG IN HUFFLEPUFF!

Oh oh oh oh
    I BELONG IN HUFFLEPUFF!
    Oh oh oh oh

Ravenclaw I wouldn't mind very much, I guess,
    And if I had to confess,
    It's actually my second choice.
    It wouldn't be too bad unLESS
    I got into Hufflepuff. OH MAN, that'd be a dream come true!
    'Cause then the way I see myself would be VALIDATED and so...
    Yeah, thinking that for me is SO comforting:
    To KNOW what house I'm in and get legit straight from JK ROWLING?!
    I'll probly scream until my voice can't handle it
    'Cause I'd be SO CONTENT, I'm in the house that has the BEST FIT!!
    ...And THEN my friends would be happy for me
    'Cause I wouldn't complain!
    BLACK AND YELLOW'S WHAT I BLEED!!
    I'd say we all should throw a HOUSE party, (get it?)
    But if I don't end up a badger, we can forget about that!

I wanna be a Hufflepuff sooo friKken bad...
    Any other house would drive me mad!
    I finally got my welcome letter, but I'm still scared...
    WHAT IF HELGA DOESN'T WANT ME THERE?!

If I don't get the house I request... (aw, yeah yeah!)
    Ohh I, I must
    Be in the house I trust:
    I BELONG IN HUFFLEPUFF!

Oh oh oh oh
    I BELONG IN HUFFLEPUFF!
    Oh oh oh oh

I wanna be a Hufflepuff sooo frikken bad.....

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    -Audrey Hepburn

You gave me forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/67628/the-one-who-helped-me-harry-styles-and-louis-tomlinson/

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Nu sluiten we onze spreekbeurt af met een reeks foto’s.

Stomme spreekbeurt!!

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

Aphrodite Elizabeth Haliburton- district 6

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADBS_nlNL320NL322&q=spaghetti+lol&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1170&bih=805&wrapid=tlif133096632318610&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=N-9UT4uyO4TR8QPYv6zwBQ#um=1&hl=nl&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADBS_nlNL320NL322&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=MissSpagetti&oq=MissSpagetti&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=54192l56527l0l56755l12l12l0l4l0l0l86l589l8l8l0&gs_l=img.3...54192l56527l0l56755l12l12l0l4l0l0l86l589l8l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=7a498447dcb17ad4&biw=1170&bih=805

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.