• hey

    ik hoop dat dit nog niet bestaat!
    Dus de niet Justin Bieber fans tellen en de JB fans boemen.

    RECORD:91

    [ bericht aangepast op 16 maart 2012 - 22:19 ]


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    34


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    35, gaat de goede kant op haha

    36


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    treize


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    ???

    ik veronderstel dat je 37 bedoelt.

    38


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    39


    "like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

    40


    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 'Where would you live Zayn?' 'Right next to you, Liam.'

    41


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    42


    If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

    43


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    44 O:

    [ bericht aangepast op 16 maart 2012 - 21:57 ]

    45


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    46


    Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    47


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    48


    If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer