• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

nee nee

History samenvatting H 8 + 22
    Stalin and Russia 1938-1939
    Russia in 1928: Joseph Stalin had complete control of Russia, and most Russians were peasants again. The farms were small and their methods old-fashioned.
    Five-Year plans: Stalin wanted to modernise the Russian industry, and he reasoned that a modern industry also needs a lot of food to feed its workers. Therefore, Stalin wanted to change both agriculture and industry, and he wanted to do it fast.
    Gosplan: a central planning office that designed the Five-Year plans and laid down production targets for each industry to meet by the end of the five years.
    Five-Year plans industrial sector: not in all industries the targets were reached, but still the increase of production in the industrial sector was huge. The 1932 figures were an enormous advance on the 1928 figures.
    Kulaks: some better-off peasants that did quite well under the NEP.
    Collectivisation: as part of the first Five-Year plan for agriculture, Stalin put collectivisation into practice. This involved combining all the farms in a village into one large units. This way the fields were larger, so it was easier to use modern equipment like machines and artificial fertilizer.
    Motor Tractor Stations: tractors from an MTS could go out to work in a group of collectives. Each MTS was lead by a committee of which the chairman was always a Communist Party member. The deputy director of every MTS was a member of OGPU (secret police).
    Kolkhoz: The most common type of collective where villagers pooled their land, animals, tools and machines. They worked on the fields and were paid a share of the profits in return.
    Disadvantages collectivisation: The collective farms were set up at a great speed, and collectivisation meant a great extension of state control and Communist Party control over the life of every Russian peasant. Each collective had to supply a certain amount (a quota) of its crop to the state regardless of the harvest, and because of this the peasants often didn’t have enough food for themselves.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Wees blij met jezelf! Wees tevreden met wie je bent!

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=129191&page=last&message=66#3368079

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

[IMG]http://sannewierda.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/omg.jpeg[/I

Vraag me niet waarom, maar dat ben ik aan het leren.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 maart 2012 - 20:27 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Paniekerig draait hij zijn hoofd naar de mijne. Hij schrikt van mijn blik. "Laat mij maar hier.." Breng ik er moeiteloos uit. Tranen van frustratie stromen over zijn wangen heen. En hij schud zijn hoofd. "Nee! Nee je gaat gewoon mee, geef niet op, geef alsjeblieft niet op!" Wanhopig probeer ik mijn hand uit zijn hand te trekken. Maar hij is sterk, veel te sterk. "Ga nou! Laat me los!"

- stukje verhaal

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

SCOREUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

NewUsername

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=105945

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

Kidney

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

ColouredWind

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Dort sind verschiedene Auslegungen von das Märchen Rotkäppchen. In die ersten Auslegung ist von Edward Burnett Tylor. Er glaubte das das Märchen über die natürliche Ring. Die Rote gehackt darstellt die hell Sonne. Und die Sonne wird zuletzt abgegessen durch die Wolfe, welcher die Nacht darstellt. Alternativ kann das Märchen erklärt werden als die Frühling die entkommt von die Winter.

Aber es kann auch sexual gesehen werden. Die rote Mantel wird dann gesehen als das Blut von die Menstruation. Das Wald wird dann gesehen als die dunkel Wald in welcher sie eine Frau wird. Die Wolfe wird gesehen als ein Bedrohung für Jungfräulichkeit von das Mädchen. Die Wolf darstellt dann eine man, wer könnte Geliebter sein, ein Verführer oder eine sexuelle raubtier.

Dort sind viele andere Auslegungen, aber ich kann die nicht jedes erzählen. Vielen Dank für deine Achtung.

Haha, het dit is echt een vreselijke kladversie van een duitsstukje. De grammatica en woordkeuze zijn echt bagger, ghehe.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.