• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/75903/after-fame-and-fortune--/

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein

Sigaret

Heb je het al vernomen van die belg die verdronke is ?
    Hij gooide zijn sigaret het water in en probeerde hem daar na uit te trappen.

Hahahaha, die is echt zo flauw :').

The odds are néver in our favor.

when I do it, I will be very careful and not try to hurt her.

--
    Stukje bezorgdheid waarbij Mauritz me gerust probeerde te stellen dat Rebecca in goede handen was. Jup, nu ben ik écht gerust gesteld O.O

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Geraardsbergen

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

Waar gaan jullie op reis?

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.
    Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
    Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me. Do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?
    Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

And why is the rum gone? Because I burned it all :X
    __

Heeft te maken met mn nieuwe username Xd

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

BLØF - Beter

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Dag mevrouw

Bedankt voor het geven van deze informatie, zowel over het boek als over de opleiding geschiedenis.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd-bX285CQ0

Life is hard and then we die

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

noone tells myungsoo not to do fanservice ‒ especially not carpark security. (≧∇≦)ノミ

(ja dat had ik allemaal in een keer zo gekopiëerd ja (cat))

[ bericht aangepast op 20 maart 2012 - 22:19 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anyting. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool
    Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander

Things will go as they will; and there is no need to hurry to meet them.

Waar gaan jullie op reis?