• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

It's the way i'm feeling, I just can't deny <3.

Who's amazayn, brilliam, extraordinharry, phenomeniall & fabulouis? Believe it or not, but it's 1D

CarrotKing schreef:
    Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Haha, this one stays sooooooo amazayn:P(A):D

Who's amazayn, brilliam, extraordinharry, phenomeniall & fabulouis? Believe it or not, but it's 1D

ik copy/paste te vaak.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Wafelaar

'Rebecca. Het kan best dat jij mij gemakkelijk hier vandaan zou kunnen krijgen, maar momenteel ben ik nog steeds schoolhoofd, en ik hoop dat je dat begrijpt. Ik beslis nog steeds wat er gebeurt hier op school, en als je zin hebt om me hiervandaan te krijgen; ga je gang.'
    Ik

---
    LOL, half afgemaakt stukje RPGtekst ^-^

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

vervolg opleiding?

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Darren Dimir ~ Vampier

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

living-death

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

http://www.afascircustheater.nl/theater/adres/routebeschrijving

Life is hard and then we die

3SYFCF000741114

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Assistent accounts payable

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

- Darren Dimir

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.