• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

within temtation

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Josh Hutcherson

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow

Chocolade per 100 gram
    - Eitjes in staniol € 1.80
    - Paaschocolade € 2.50

lol

As travars

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Oh god...dit stuurde ik naar een vriendin van mij...ahahaha best grappig eigenlijk XD

The duty of youth, is to challenge corruption.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Let's smile'

http://www.facebook.com/TheScarySnowman

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

I protect my child ft. Harry E. Styles

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Damon Blake ~ Mens

Mijn vermoeden werd bevestigd toen ik hoorde wat ze zei. 'Nog een vampier, woehoe. Het werd er alleen maar leuker op zeg' dacht ik half lachend bij mezelf. "Ik vind het toch ook niet erg dat je hallo komt zeggen" zeg ik glimlachend.
    Ik keek toen naar Cassie. "Nou, ik was meer geïrriteerd door de lange dag op school. Had er helemaal geen zin meer in."

Voor de RPG. x'D

Your make-up is terrible

liekske94

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 maart 2012 - 17:15 ]

Mijn nieuwe schoenen. :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

x

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow