• Vorige topic was vol (:

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

http://data.whicdn.com/images/27876890/424343_339503299420700_339488469422183_862067_689684497_n_large.jpg

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

AAAHHH !!! deze poster heb ik gekocht op Utrecht Centraal vandaag :D

Credendo Vides

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

op een site genaamd Quizlet.nl post ik de laatste tijd steeds stukken van twee verhalen (derde is eventueel in aankomst):
    (linken zij vrij om aan te klikken, je gaat er niet dood aan ;])

The 81th Hunger games
    Dit is een hongerspelen fanfiction, maar het verhaal van Katniss is zeg maar nooit gebeurd en er komen ook geen bekende hongerspelen personages in voor.
    Het verhaal word geschreven vanuit de 17 jarige Aurora Merrill uit district 7 en haar weg bij de spelen.
    [media id=1492425732Gfz1 size=xlarge]

Forbidden Love
    Odette Maple is een doodnormaal meisje van negentien totdat ze verhuisd om naar een oude, kleine en geheimzinnige universiteit voor wanna be schrijvers/editors te gaan in een plaatsje zonder naam.
    Ten eerste gebeuren er in het huis waar ze komt te wonen genoeg dingen om haar uit het veld te doen slaan, maar zodra ze zich als vrijwilliger aanmeld bij de schoolbibliotheek word ze stapelgek op een jongeman die ze daar zit zitten.
    Maar niets blijkt onmogelijker te zijn dan die liefde.

[media id=1492425764Pyt8 size=xlarge]

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2012 - 1:54 ]

Credendo Vides

STEVE: what the, oh stupid, oh come on, what, what how, what the, oh what the, what the freak, what the hell, how did you hit me, what oh my god, oh my god, what the, oh my god, what the, stupid, oh my god, how is that, what the, stupid, oh my god, what

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

'Jij hebt niet toevallig een grote vaas bij je, of wel?'

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

How does fear influence me in my daily thoughts and/or actions?

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

- helemaal niks -
    CTRL - V van mn iphone is
    Hee, vanavond nog jaarvergadering? En ga je morgen nog naar Karpaten?

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2012 - 18:38 ]

Zayn Malik.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Leugh eadar na sreathan.

This is Scottish-Gaelic (Gàidhlig) and it means 'read between the lines'.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Boyfriend Video Is Sexy

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit.

oh dear diary i met a boy
    he made my dull heart light up with joy

As travars

Ik fluister je naam, maar je hoort me niet.
    Tranen stromen, maar je ziet ze niet.
    Ik heb je nodig, maar je bent er niet.

He like girls how eat carrots!

I Read
    I Delete
    The sweetest or funniest messages get to stay

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan