• Rusland! 8D

This is serious business, those old women are really going to the eurovision. Russia has gone deeper than anyone has dared to go before.

Stiekem is het wel geniaal.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Mombasa schreef:
    (...)

Dat zegt hij nog redelijk netjes. Mag ik bij jullie komen kijken??? Hahaha

Haha, mag wel hoor, maar Brian is echt een lul. En Fred tettert er vol doorheen lekker asociaal maar hij heeft gelijk.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Leela schreef:
    (...)

Haha, mag wel hoor, maar Brian is echt een lul. En Fred tettert er vol doorheen lekker asociaal maar hij heeft gelijk.

Doe ik ook :Y)

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Mombasa schreef:
    (...)

Doe ik ook :Y)

Twee jaar terug zei hij letterlijk: "Wajoooo, wat een tieten heeft die vrouw! DUBBEL D FOR SURE!"

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Leela schreef:
    (...)

Twee jaar terug zei hij letterlijk: "Wajoooo, wat een tieten heeft die vrouw! DUBBEL D FOR SURE!"

Hahaha Geweldig!

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Gerrie schreef:
    thafuq (no_chears)

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

De Russen hebben jonge bands ingeruild voor deze oude kippetjes? Rare jongens die Russen.

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

Even serieus, ik zie nog wel gebeuren dat ze hoog eindigen, aangezien er meer dan genoeg mensen zijn die dit schattig vinden en daarom gaan stemmen. :Y)

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Well ik blijf Joan steunen, haar nummer is gewoon perfect.

Normal girl at day, Catwoman at night.

Holy Kanoli o.o

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

How adorable. ^^

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Ik vind het liedje wel leuk, maar de zang erachter.. nee, dat wordt hem niet :'D

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Gerrie schreef:
    thafuq (no_chears)

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

LOL!! 8D

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Beter stemt iedereen gewoon Ierland, das t beste hahaha.

Young Love

Nice. ;pp

If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing ~.