• "You are 71% hippie.
    You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score."

Yay! I approve. :Y)
    Doe de test hier »

Ben jij ook vreemd?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:47 ]

Til hug og blod.

42%
    You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.
    Lol.

i put the fun in funeral

You are 3% hippie.

Ok, you conservative soul. Do you even believe in global warming? Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food. It actually does taste better. And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

Duidelijk, toch?

29%
    Oke, lol :')

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

You are 19% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Oké. x3

63% hippie :')

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

You are 34% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Our Father who art in Heaven. Our Father who art buried in the yard.

44% maar mijn engels is selchtxD

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

You are 43% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

You are 26% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Uuuuh, het zal wel.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Wat een hoop lage uitslagen. :'D

Til hug og blod.

You are 42% hippie.

(:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

20%

Ex astris, sciencia

You are 20% hippie.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

You are 35% hippie.

Oke...
    Yay?

Deep inside, I've never felt alive