• You Are 66% Strange!
    Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!
    Doe de test hier »

& Hoe hippie ben jij?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:48 ]

Til hug og blod.

Haha, eerst hippies en nu hoe vreemd je bent? :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Jep! (bloos)

Til hug og blod.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Ik heb hem toch gedaan, al wilde ik eigenlijk aan mijn huiswerk beginnen. Ik heb bijna dezelfde score als bij die andere. (:

You Are 48% Strange!
    You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

You Are 32% Strange!
    You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

You Are 45% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Jes! *O*

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

You Are 23% Strange!

You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

Ex astris, sciencia

You Are 61% Strange!

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

You Are 54% Strange!

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

You Are 77% Strange!

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

Moet ik hier blij mee zijn of licht ongerust ? :]

Credendo Vides

You Are 59% Strange!

Believe in yourself.

You Are 29% Strange!

Tell me about it, stud.

You Are 54% Strange!

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

You Are 29% Strange!

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

You Are 34% Strange!

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.