• You Are 66% Strange!
    Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!
    Doe de test hier »

& Hoe hippie ben jij?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:48 ]

Til hug og blod.

You Are 43% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

You Are 61% Strange!

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

Change, the only good thing in this world.

38 %

It's funny how the words we never say can turn into the only thoughts we know.

Rickman schreef:
    You Are 61% Strange!

^.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

You Are 46% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

You Are 45% Strange!

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

You Are 18% Strange!

You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

You Are 50% Strange!

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

You are 38% Strange.

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Maar 23% vreemd! En het tekstje kopieren lukte dus niet

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

You Are 57% Strange!

Bad decisions make good stories.