• Probeer maar!

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Amorphous

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

-removes the gag and bondage and kisses you gently- I love you brother <3 -smiles-

don't even ask me.. x'D

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

Me Like:

Chester See|Neville|Quizlet|IJs|Appels|Vogels|Fantasy|Ravenclaw|Spaarvarkens

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

ιк єєт נє σρ

Mikaru from Mermaid Melody. (manga part) Her mother died after she was born. Her body started rejecting her own blood. (anime+manga part) In order to save her, her father gave his life to revive Michel. They would complement each other, and form a new race. However, they would not fuse for some reason or another, and "ended up in their tragical situation" (citate xD). (anime part) Her doctor tried to make her take medicine, but her brother, Rihito, refused. In the end, she took it, resulting in her having breathing problems. She had to stay at home, and her friends stopped seeing her one by one. She was all alone. (anime non-flashback part) She saved Kaito in Hawai, fell in love with him, and because Kaito lost his memories he fell in love with her too, even though it was just a brotherly love. She fainted now and then, and had headaches. Kaito took care of her. Kaito parted from her after regaining his memories, resulting in Michel going berserk. He and Michal joined together, this time (almost) succesful. She was still conscious, and left with Michel when he found his happiness.

Long story. xD

Ik was bang dat de reactie te lang zou worden, dus had ik heb om mijn *hoe heet dat ding ook al weer waar je dingen naartoe plakt?* gezet. Lang verhaal xD

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

Ty Lee

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Andante schreef:

Was dat niet Chuck Norris' kat? xD

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

Dear Louis Tomlinson

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Okay, i just posted the picture, and im gonna laugh about this one again:

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

mo80 ~ yeah im sorry about all that
    mo80 ~ i dont like it when i have no friends
    waterlinkedgirl ~ then, you have to make them and not insult other people.
    mo80 ~ so tell ace i said sorry

Ik moest een klein conflictje oplossen.

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=134466

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

http://images.styleceo.com/garfield-look-like-im-kidding-orange-graphic-tee-shirt-34584429