• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt^^

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Een lolcat is een beeldmacro die bestaat uit een foto van een dier (meestal een kat) met een humoristisch en idiosyncratisch bijschrift. De naam "lolcat" is een samentrekking van lol (Engelse afkorting van 'laughing out loud') en cat (kat).

Een lolcat bestaat gewoonlijk uit een foto van een dier (meestal een kat) met een bijschrift dat gewoonlijk in een schreefloos lettertype zoals Impact of Arial opgemaakt wordt. Het beeld kan digitaal bewerkt zijn om het gewenste effect te bereiken. Het bijschrift werkt als een soort tekstballon, waarin de kat commentaar levert. Het bijschrift wijkt met opzet qua taalgebruik af van de gebruikelijke spelling en grammatica.

i just tank god cow's don't fly

-niets D:-

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/59054/forced-love--james-david-maslow/

Life is all about having a good time.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/2D7B32FA7BD8AF46#

Tyson sat down dejectedly in front of the dojo's entrance, leaning against one of the big wood doors, grumbling. It was either Kai didn't want to be found or Kai didn't know Tyson wanted to find him.

"I've looked everywhere! Where the hell are you Kai!" Suddenly the big wooden door Tyson was leaning against swung open, making Tyson fall backwards onto the concrete. Tyson winced, hitting his head none to lightly on the hard ground.

"Ow…" Tyson groaned rolling on his hands and knees, shooting a glare at the person who opened the door. The glare didn't last too long..

"Kai…?" Kai nodded, holding out a hand for the younger to take.

"Tyson.. What are you doing on the ground?" Kai asked. Tyson ignored it, knowing Kai was teasing him.. Though you never really knew with Kai.

'..Stupid Kai.. Always teasing me.. Though I would tease me too, if I were him because me does lots of stupid things to be teased about by him…' Tyson blinked, just realizing he'd found Kai (rather Kai found him) and that the last sentence he just thought made no sense…

"Kai! I was looking for you! Is Kenny still here?" Kai shook his head, explaining Tyson had just missed the brown haired boy.

"Oh… Did he tell you?" Tyson asked, swearing that if the Chief spilled the younger boy would find something seriously wrong with ALL of his computer equipment.

"Tell me… Do you mean about the Beyblades?" Tyson let out an unintelligible 'huh?'.

"Kenny said he didn't get Dranzer or Dragoon done, so he's taking them home, he told me to tell you that he left Max, Rei and Daichi's Blades on your bed, so don't accidentally sit on them and that he was surprised that your room was clean." Tyson nodded, remembering Kenny hadn't been in his room since Kai told him that'd it would be better if he kept it clean or else, and Tyson didn't want to find out what the or else was, Kenny probably about had a heart attack when he saw Tyson's room.

"Tyson?" Tyson looked up at Kai, which was odd.. Since Tyson was now several inches taller than Kai now, much to Kai's.. Irritation.

(Ay/sighs/ Why must I always do this? This is a little reference to Obsidian's 'Size Doesn't Matter'. Go read, it's wonderful! ..But finish this first.. Yeah.. )

"Uh.. Yeah, Kai?" Tyson scratched the side of his head, still wondering why he was looking up and Kai and not down.

"Why are you still on the ground?" Tyson smiled sheepishly, that's why.

"Uhhhh…." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Tyson…" Tyson blinked and looked up at Kai again.

"Yeah, Kai?"

"Get up." Tyson did as he was ordered, Kai isn't the nicest person when irritated. Actually, Kai isn't the nicest person, period. Kai shut the door to the dojo entrance and started to the dojo with Tyson right behind him.

"Hey, Kai? Where were you this morning?" Tyson asked, adjusting his baseball cap.

"Here." Tyson looked over to him.

"Here, where?" Kai rolled his eyes… Yet again.

"Tyson, stop acting stupid." The midnight haired boy huffed.

"No fair, you ruin all my fun." Kai snorted.

"If you call stupidity fun." Tyson put his hands on his hips.

"It is not- Is Grandpa here? Is anyone here?" Kai gave him a weird look.

"….No one's here except us." Tyson's face broke into a big smile.

"YES!" Tyson danced, which Kai didn't want to see and tried to erase from his mind.

"Uh.. Tyson, are you alright? And, can you please stop dancing? It's creepy." Without answering or even acknowledging that Tyson even heard Kai, the blue haired blader grabbed other's hand and dragged him inside. Once inside, Kai jerked away from the giddy Tyson.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kai demanded, Tyson just smiled bigger…

"Tyson… Don't make me hit you." Tyson turned serious, giving Kai a mysterious smile. Kai backed away.

"Uh…. Tyson.. Are you alright?" Tyson moved forward, reached his hand to Kai's face and stroked his cheek gently. The purple eyed blader raised an eyebrow.

'O…Kay.' Kai was far from confused and creeped out.

"Mon pourpre s'est levé.." Tyson blinked and stopped stroking the other's cheek.. Kai had a blank look on his face.

"Uh.. Kai, what is it? I.. I thought you knew French?" Kai nodded.

"I do, you on the other hand, don't." Tyson blinked.

"Eh?"

"But.. Mon pourpre s'est levé means my purple rose, I looked it up on the internet!" Kai shook his head, sighing.

"Tyson.. S'est levé is the past tense form of rise." Tyson dropped to his knees, he didn't feel as happy as he thought he would have been.

"Oh…." Tyson looked like he was about to cry. Kai sighed again, the things Tyson does…

"Tyson, maybe you should just stick with Japanese..?" Tyson hung his head, he wanted this to be perfect, yet he made himself look like an idiot!

"Tyson.. You're already an idiot.." Tyson hung his head even lower.

'…Okay, I just made him feel worse. Now I feel bad… Kinda.' Kai thought, then sighed mentally.

'Now I have to cheer him up.. Well, I don't have to.. But, I am willing to.'

"Tyson.." Tyson looked up to see Kai giving him a semi-smile.

"You put a lot of thought into it.. I can tell. That was supposed to be a pet name, wasn't it?" Tyson nodded, blushing slightly.

"Tyson.. Just because Max has pet names for Rei, and Hilary for Kenny.. Doesn't mean you have to for me.. It's not a rule. It won't make our love stronger, stupid." Tyson opened his mouth to speak, only to have Kai put a finger to it.

"Let me finish.. I.. I really love you Tyson. Even though I don't show it often.. And I say some.. Unkind things sometimes." Tyson raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes?" Kai's eyes narrowed. (The 'sometimes' came out kind of funny since Kai's finger is still to his mouth.. La, la, la.. Ideas, ideas, ideas.)

"Shut up Tyson." Kai turned his head away, huffing mentally. Tyson could be so… Frustrating. While Kai was rambling on about Tyson being frustrating, Tyson was running over Kai's last nice words, then blinked getting an idea.. A horribly wonderful idea, and Kai's finger still being pressed against his mouth just made it more horribly wonderful.

"Kai.." Tyson's mouth moved against Kai's finger. Noticing his finger still on the other's mouth, the purple eyed blader pulled his hand away, wondering why he didn't realize he had left it there.. He's been spending way too much time with Tyson, only to have Tyson's hand catch his wrist keeping it there.

Tyson ran his tongue along the finger pressed against his mouth. The brown eyed teenager looked up to a very deadpanned Kai and gave him a lecherous grin.

"Hey, babe. I know how to make our love stronger." With that, Tyson stood, pulling Kai with him, wrapping an arm around the amethyst eyed one's waist. Kai's eyes narrowed knowing exactly what Tyson meant by 'make our love stronger'.

A few minutes passed, then a slap sounded.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Looking up, there's always sky, rest your head, I'll take you high
    We won't fade into darkness, won't let you fade into darkness
    Why worry now, you'll be safe, hold my hand, just in case
    And we won't fade into darkness, fade into darkness
    No, we won't fade into darkness, fade into darkness

This world can seem cold and gray, but you and I are here today
    And we won't fade into darkness, no, we won't fade into darkness
    Nothing to fear, but fear itself, we'll be ok just keep the faith

Fade into darkness
    Fade into darkness.
    Waag het om reclame te droppen.

Love is louder.

Rapport cijfers:

Frans: 9
    Duits: 9
    Engels: 8
    Gesch: 8
    Science: 8
    Techniek: 8
    Tekenen: 8
    Gym: 8
    Eco: 7
    Wiskunde: 7
    Nederlands: 7
    Aardr: 6

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Life is all about having a good time.

Marnix Gymnasium

Essenburgsingel 58

3022EA Rotterdam

010-2445044

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/77965/going-to-london-was-the-best-move-ever--harry-styles/

ICarly - iGo, One Direction

[ bericht aangepast op 28 juni 2012 - 16:46 ]

Credendo Vides

https://www.facebook.com/onedirectionmusic/posts/460560833954053

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."