• hey allemaal
    Ik ben weer op zoek naar nieuwe stories. Zoals de titel al zegt, ben ik vooral op zoek naar fantasy verhalen, maar als je denkt dat je iets hebt dat ik leuk zou vinden, mag je dit ook posten.
    Mocht je fanfic hebben van een fantasyverhaal, mag je dit ook posten.
    Alvast bedankt!
    Mylox

A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. -JRR Tolkien

Dancing in the Moonlight is een verhaal met onbekende personen met een beetje fantasy. En telt Harry Potter fanfic als fanfic van een fantasyverhaal? Want dan heb ik nog een heleboel stories die ik je zou kunnen aanraden. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    Dancing in the Moonlight is een verhaal met onbekende personen met een beetje fantasy. En telt Harry Potter fanfic als fanfic van een fantasyverhaal? Want dan heb ik nog een heleboel stories die ik je zou kunnen aanraden. :'D

officieel natuurlijk wel, maar ik ben er niet zo dol op. Maar bedankt voor deze, ik ga er meteen naar kijken! :)

[ bericht aangepast op 9 juli 2012 - 9:27 ]

heeft niemand dan meer stories voor me?

This is the story of Sjiriki Sylisar, the Shadowguardian. A man who has sold his death to grant his daughter mercy.

To lose one's ability to die seems like a gift rather than a price, something you would want. True immortality, something which many have sought. But when choosing for this shady unlife, Sjiriki knew it would be a curse rather than a blessing. Since then he has learned the true depth of his curse, and he still hasn't been able to do what he set out to do. He's losing himself, and he knows he doesn't have much time left.

Time to find and kill his daughter, before he loses the last shreds of his soul.

*Verhaal is volledig in het engels
    *Fantasy met onbekende personen. Beetje duister
    *ik schrijf ongeveer 1000 woorden per week
    *het is mijn enige verhaal, en ik ben van plan het af te maken

Reserve linkje: Klik

The dead are not always willing to return to the pool of life. Instead they linger in our world. This is why there is a god of death, to guide them, and to return their life force to the pool of life. But not even gods are all-powerful, and sometimes their work is better left to mortals.

This is why the Thanatos were created. The sacred wolfmen. Demonhunters. They may not be harmed by the living, for they protect them from the dead. Created by the combined power of the two divine pantheons, they carry on their hunt.

They keep our world safe.

*volledig in het engels
    *schrijf niet zo vaak (1000 woorden per 2/3 weken). dit verhaal is namelijk voor wanneer ik wil schrijven, maar niet aan The Shaduwguardian wil schrijven
    *Fantasy, beetje duister
    *Over goden, demonen en heilige wolfmensen

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juli 2012 - 11:33 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Op mijn profiel: als een druppel in de zee (:

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

None of the people who tried to could make me feel this way
    I'll gladly do my time
    I found you, unbound you, and tried to explain the only way,
    That I knew how to say

I wanna be the last thing that you see
    Be my dearly departed