• Het laatste woord was 'nu'


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Hij


    Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

    het


    I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

    beklagen


    “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

    omdat


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    hij


    I wanna be a wizard!

    een


    I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

    grote


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    hond


    Life is hard and then we die

    Had

    [ bericht aangepast op 12 okt 2012 - 7:09 ]


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    die


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    De


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.