• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt ^^

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Niets.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Caution first, always.

You can feel that pain..

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Alicia Johnson

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Een hoofdstuk dat op dit moment nog niet online staat, dus die ga ik hier niet posten mhehe :Y)

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

You, with your words like knifes. Do you know words can hurt as much as physical attacks? It hurts, causes pain inside. The pain you create there is way more difficult to heal. So please mind what you say, and don't be such a hater. Pain is the worst feeling that exists, together with fear, and with bullying, you cause both. Can you answer one question for me? Why you gotta be so mean? If you can't give me any good reason, then please stop doing all these wrong things. I've never been bullied before, or at least not really, but I know how it is to be excluded, inferior, despised or whatever. That are things I've been, and that hurted me. Now I know all the people who gossiped 'bout me, were just insecure about themselves, so they needed to have a victim to talk down. But bad luck, I don't care what the whisperers say about me. You may think that I'm a zero, but I know I'm not. So do yourself a favor, and don't spend your time with hating on me. Being a 'loser' like me, is actually being confident and careless 'bout the opinion of others. If you're insecure, think you're less than anybody else, you are not. Everyone is perfect in their usual way. You just need to believe in yourself, just like I believe in me. Are you insecure? I don't know what for. It's not necessary, you are beautiful, just the way you are. Please don't you ever think you're less than perfect. For every nasty thing they said to you, don't believe any of it. You don't need to change. You are perfect to me. I don't wanne be anybody else. Who says you are not pretty? Who says you are not beautiful? Who says you are not perfect? Well, they are wrong. And haters, who says you can't be kindhearted? Forget your insecurities and put on that smile on your pretty face. I understand if you go through a hard time, but you don't need to react that on others. Never give up life. You're not alone in the world.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 sep 2012 - 13:49 ]

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Niet gehuilde tranen vermoeien.
    Niet geuite kwaadheid verkrampt.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Proef-proef
    Onderzoeksvraag
    Welke stoffen zitten er in de 5 potjes?
    Materiaal
    - Reageerbuisjes
    - 5 onbekende stoffen in genummerde potjes
    - Demiwater
    Methoden
    1. Het ruiken van de stof.
    2. Het uiterlijk van de stof.
    3. De oplosbaarheid in water.
    4. Het proeven van de stof.
    5. De brandbaarheid van de stof.
    Het resultaat
    Stof Geur Uiterlijk Oplosbaarheid in water Smaak Brandbaarheid
    Stof 1: Geen geur Wit, poederachtig Oplosbaar in water Zoete smaak Wordt zwart maar niet brandbaar
    Stof 2: Muf Wit, korrelig Licht oplosbaar Zoute smaak Brandbaar
    Stof 3: Geen geur Wit, poederachtig Zakt naar de bodem, niet oplosbaar Zoete smaak Brandbaar en lost een beetje op
    Stof 4: Menthol Wit, korrelig, doorzichtig Drijft in water, niet oplosbaar Mint smaak Brandbaar, wordt vloeibaar
    Stof 5: Muf Wit, korrelig (bolletjes) Zakt naar de bodem, niet oplosbaar Zure smaak Brandbaar, wordt vloeibaar

Conclusie
    Stof 1 is glucose.
    Stof 2 is zout.
    Stof 3 is poedersuiker.
    Stof 4 is kamfer (tijgerbalsem).
    Stof 5 is citroenzuur.

Mijn Scheikunde verslag :8:X

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Ik zou graag op vakantie gaan met mijn neef

:d

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'Nu mag het echte werk beginnen.'

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

BOEMERDEKABAMBOEM