• Zet hier je favoriete quotes neer.
    Ik begin wel:

"Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after."

"Soms moet je wegrennen, gewoon om te kijken wie er achter je aan komt. Soms moet je zachter praten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt luistert. Soms moet je stoppen met vechten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt aan jouw kant staat. Soms moet je de verkeerde keuze maken, gewoon om te kijken wie je helpt om de problemen op te lossen. Alleen dan weet je wie je echte vrienden zijn."

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2012 - 15:19 ]

26 - 02 - '16

According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs & a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
    Not sure if that's true, but I loved it.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, fear, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

"Admitting you fears is the first and most difficult step in overcoming them." - Tenzin
    "When we hit our lowest point, we're open to the greatest change." - Avatar Aang

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain"

yeehh

All girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't - marilyn monroe

Monsters are real, Ghosts are real to, they live inside us and sometimes they win - Stephen king

even a white rose has a black shadowx

Spotgaai schreef:
    According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs & a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

Love it!

We'll still love each other, forever and always. <3

Verander wat je niet accepteren kunt en accepteer wat je niet veranderen kunt.

Heb ik de afgelopen periode wel wat aan gehad als ik effe de behoefte had dingen te relativeren :].

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of never living.

If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

dragonslayer schreef:
    Don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of never living.

If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Tell me about it, stud.

Life Isn't like a music player, where you can choose which song is on. Life Is like a radio, where you have to enjoy what's on • Zayn Javadd Malik.

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination."

"Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right."

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2012 - 22:15 ]

You are beautiful, you are love.

"Geluk is een richting, geen punt."

"If plan A fails, remember you have 25 letters left."

"We should always love our parents. Sometimes we are busy growing up and we often forget that they are also growing old."

The truth may be orange!

You know my name, but not my story.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Spotgaai schreef:

Die is echt diep & mooi.

Save me from myself.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

We could just cuddle and drink tea all day.

Peace. It doesn't mean to be in a place where there's no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart.

Don't find love. Let love find you.