• Het spel is zeer simpel:
    Je geeft de naam van je idool (favoriete zanger(es), groep, acteur, actrice,..) en de volgende geeft dan een score van 0 tot 10 en eventueel een korte mening er over. Foto's zijn ook toegestaan :Y)
    Veel plezier, ik zal wel eventjes beginnen.

Josh Hutcherson :9~

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Cristiano Ronaldo

El Diablo.

Rita Ora

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Avril Lavigne

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Kylie Minogue

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Florence + The Machine

Carly Rae Jepsen

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Queen

P!nk

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Tyler Hoechlin

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Never heard of him, dus krijgt hij gewoon een 7. :3

Tokio Hotel

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

taylor Lautner

Nicki Minaj

El Diablo.

Crystal Reed

Ken ik niet.

Johnny Depp

26 - 02 - '16

Demi Loavto

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife