• Het spel is zeer simpel:
    Je geeft de naam van je idool (favoriete zanger(es), groep, acteur, actrice,..) en de volgende geeft dan een score van 0 tot 10 en eventueel een korte mening er over. Foto's zijn ook toegestaan :Y)
    Veel plezier, ik zal wel eventjes beginnen.

Josh Hutcherson :9~

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

One Direction

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Selena Gomez

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2012 - 16:56 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Dylan everett :3

Liam Hemsworth.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Ken ik niet. ;c

Maria Brink.

Numbers.

Ken ik niet.

Taylor Swift

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Josh Hutcherson

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Daniel Sharman

8,7 *kwijl*
    oww lol, die was voor Josh. xD
    ehm... 6,8
    Ariana grande

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2012 - 19:02 ]

NVM

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2012 - 19:03 ]

Joe Jonas

Liam Payne

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2012 - 19:10 ]

•*• Lululu •*•

Robbie Williams

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Mika

Keri Hilson

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel